Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Russell Westbrook is the true alpha in this league

Chuckbrook is a tumor. Like crack. Crack is good when you smoking it. But you look back and be like damn, my shit is all fucced up.

What's okcs record since he's been back??????

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
    I understand where you're coming from, but he was hot and missed some shots. If Durant takes those shots and misses, people look at it completely differently.
    Probably because Durant is a far better shooter. Is there even such a thing as getting "hot"? I think so but I remember reading an article that actually analyzed players when they get "hot" to see if it was a myth. Really what it showed is that players can get into a rhythm, believe they're hot and then take low quality low percentage shots that essentially mitigates the fact that they might be "hot" because they end up shooting just as bad a percentage as they would otherwise.

This I would believe applies to most players, especially erratic ones like Russell Westbrook. And not so much to a guy like Durant who is a great shooter regardless, or Lebron who takes smart high percentage shots. You need stability at the pg position Westbrook doesn't always offer that. I understand that's one of his strengths but sometimes you really have to question his decision making.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Chuckbrook is a tumor. Like crack. Crack is good when you smoking it. But you look back and be like damn, my shit is all fucced up.

What's okcs record since he's been back??????
    possible 3-4? I think they lost 3 straight then won 3 straight then lost again tonight, but I'm not completely sure.

Banned

Chuckel Clutchbrick

I don't blame him for those 2 misses at the end of the game. Those are his shots, he was hitting them all night long. One can't blame him for shooting them when he was hitting them at a great %.
    He missed 2 in a row, so he gave the ball to KD in the next posession.

Anyway he can't be blamed for tonight's loss, he had a incredible game and if it wasn't for him in the start of the 4th Thunder would've lost the game right there 'cause KD wasn't hitting nothing.

Thing is, OKC problem now isn't the offense. Their defense looks like s.hit since Perk went down. They try to win their games outscoring the oppositive team and although it works a lot of times, it doesn't against elite teams and it won't in the playoffs. They need to focus on the defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Why do you add a sig to all your posts?
    I was inspired by Illsmak, so I'm biting his style

-Brook