Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Clippers @ Lakers GT

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I don't even find D'Antoni's style of coaching to be entertaining. Watching the lakers giving up 120+ to every team in the league while getting blown out of the building isn't cute.

There has been talk of him returning as coach next season.

I can't fathom how that is possible.

Lakers seem to be in the line of thinking that the 2015 off season is their goal for returning barring Lebron magically wanting to come to the Lakers. So I guess they want another year of a good draft pick.

To be honest, I agree with you more than D'Antoni is entertaining. D'Antoni gets on my nerves quite often. You can tell that these players have no heart out there like usual and that was a problem last year too. I don't get the feeling too many players on the Lakers team respect D'Antoni and while the players have chemistry, I don't get this feeling that they care much for him outside of the newer ones who get the playing time. Gasol, Hill and Kaman all seem fed up by the guy and his coaching.

Forget tank, it's submarine time

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    Forget tank, it's submarine time
    I mean, it's like diving into the depths of the ocean and letting the anchor down.

There is still a 4th to play

Clippers bench will only play defense in hopes of getting the biggest blowout win in NBA history.

College superstar

Don't worry MDA job is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    There is still a 4th to play

Clippers bench will only play defense in hopes of getting the biggest blowout win in NBA history.

All summed up by this :

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 2m

The Clippers players were standing on the bench visibly upset about a missed J that didn't make it a 50-point game. 109-60 after 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MVBallin2K
    All summed up by this :

The Clippers players were standing on the bench visibly upset about a missed J that didn't make it a 50-point game. 109-60 after 3.

All summed up by this :

Oh my

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

The clippers' bench clearing lineup consists of danny granger, hedo turkoglu, glen davis, and willie green...

When the hell did they get all of these worn out scrubs?

Rebounds

Clippers 54

Lakers 24

Are you fuc[COLOR="Black"]ki[/COLOR]ng kidding me?

Lakers seem to be in the line of thinking that the 2015 off season is their goal for returning barring Lebron magically wanting to come to the Lakers. So I guess they want another year of a good draft pick.

To be honest, I agree with you more than D'Antoni is entertaining. D'Antoni gets on my nerves quite often. You can tell that these players have no heart out there like usual and that was a problem last year too. I don't get the feeling too many players on the Lakers team respect D'Antoni and while the players have chemistry, I don't get this feeling that they care much for him outside of the newer ones who get the playing time. Gasol, Hill and Kaman all seem fed up by the guy and his coaching.

I just don't understand it. I mean listening to 710 espn radio today the very idea of bringing him back as coach is mind blowing. It's clear most don't want to play for this dude. He's alienating the bigs, and the vets. This dude has dug his heels in in terms of how he wants the team to play, meanwhile everyone else is like wtf?

44 point game!!!!

Here come the Lakers.

Jack Nicholson has departed, the Lakers most die hard fan has officially given up.

Good D by the Lakes on that play.

Bad box out on the next.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I just don't understand it. I mean listening to 710 espn radio today the very idea of bringing him back as coach is mind blowing. It's clear most don't want to play for this dude. He's alienating the bigs, and the vets. This dude has dug his heels in in terms of how he wants the team to play, meanwhile everyone else is like wtf?
    Yeah I know, everyone blames Kobe for Dwight leaving but if you want to believe rumors, D'Antoni was just as much of a cause of that as anyone. I guess after firing Mike Brown, they don't wanna fire D'Antoni and just ride out his contract.

We all wish we had answers but I'm not even sure Lakers management at this point has answers. I know the players at this point don't. Kind of sad when last year was a horrible year of failure for many reasons and felt hard to top, yet has been topped.