Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Default Re: I cannot take this current era of players seriously because of no hand checking

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    The only facts you posted were the PIP leaders after the rule change and Kobe's PER. The rest were opinions of people. Just sayin.
    Yeah just people...smh. people like Kobe who has played in both eras but what the **** would he know. Jason Kidd who played in both eras again he doesnt know....Stu Jackson who along with Rod Thorn engineered the change in rules and clearly states why they did it and what it helps create...Coaches who have coached in three different eras and a current player...along with PIP data showing wing players increase and leading the league in that stat....but hey ur right.

Since u know more than these guys explain this one for me:

I wonder why they needed the rule change then...it was such a ineffective tool, why would the league need to abolish it for todays super duper athletes?

Default Re: I cannot take this current era of players seriously because of no hand checking

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    At no point in that clip was Lebron's arm locked

Don't be such a homer.
    Insightful as always pedo.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Insightful as always pedo.

his arm wasn't locked. he had his arm against bran's guard arm since bran was attempting to use it to flail at kobe (offensive foul btw) so kobe played him tight and didn't let him breathe so that bran couldn't push off and when he elevated (not the best move) he had no wriggle room and kobe sized him up and blocked the shot.

it's called playing defense.