Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Roy Hibbert is more overrated than Paul George

What are his numbers against Miami? Dude's been killing it against em.

PG got the answer to lebron's 61

Pacers looking more like the Pistons balance-wise.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    He's a defensive player. Stop looking at offensive numbers to rate a player. Hibbert has a huge impact on defense and is the best rim protector in the league.
    Careful, too much logic for ish. Where if you're a certain height or weight, you're supposed to be a certain type of player. This is how closed minded these fools are and got the nerve to make threads sounding stupid as ****. Since Hibbert is 7'2, he's supposed to automatically be 25/15 and 5 blocks. Nevermind the fact that he has consistently improved since his freshmen year in college. Was and still is very akward and his lower body is much stronger than his upper body. No matter how many times I've explained on this board that he doesnt' get more rebounds because he's slow, he's ALWAYS helping on penetration, and ALWAYS trying to block shots so he might be out of position and he boxes his man out so Lance, PG, and West can get rebounds. Do you watch him on the offensive boards? BEAST. PERIOD. But he doesn't have to be out of position to help teammates on offense. Ill slow down if this is too much logic. But this ish where we don't watch basketball,we just look at box scores. Somebody tell me, why Rasho Nesterovic, or Manute Bol, or Shaun Bradley, or Michael Olowakandi, or Hasheem Thabeet, or any thousands of players over 7 feet tall who were horrible. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that being that tall, limits your mobility unless you are an excellent athlete like Shaq or Wilt. Why do I bother using any logic on ish. People make up their minds and thats all to it. Doesn't matter how ignorant they sound.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Tking714
    This pacers team is way more balanced than last years. His numbers are deceiving because he has actually accepted being a full time bruiser garbage defensive man. The gunners on the team are PG and Lance and they also grab 7 boards a piece, so does West.

There's only so many boards during a game. You can't have five 20-10 players on one team. I'd rather have my whole starting five grabbing 7 boards than have one guy getting 10+ and everyone else struggling to grab 3 or 4 boards.
    Again, TOO much logic. But of course, its the same guys who always spew the same nonsense, with nothing to back it up and no context or anything. Its always the least known, more knowledgeable posters who seem to view things with an open mind on this forum and its reflected in responses like this...

But I thought Bosh was one of the most underrated players here and that he was one of the best centers at his new position. When he disappears, it's normal.

Anyways, they've already clinched a playoff spot. They need to marginalize their errors if they want to keep HCA.

Learning to shoot layups justin12140's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Again, TOO much logic. But of course, its the same guys who always spew the same nonsense, with nothing to back it up and no context or anything. Its always the least known, more knowledgeable posters who seem to view things with an open mind on this forum and its reflected in responses like this...
    honestly its because a lot of people on this site are nerds and they've made their online world into some type of persona. They'll argue all day about some arbitrary shit like is KD 6'10" or 6'10.3652" but they wont even watch games & will go straight to the box scores and make a generalization w/ 0 context. I guarantee you most of the people on this board have never touched a basketball in their life.

I've been saying for the longest. Roy Hibbert would be Luc Longley if he played in the 90s. They have tge same style. Hibbert blocks on more shot per and avg 1 more rebound.

Serious playground baller

Got exposed by Big Al.

/thread

Every threat to Miami gets overrated because people just want to believe the Heat will lose

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

That's why they are losing to Toronto in 6

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    That's why they are losing to Toronto in 6
    Indiana?? That's bold.

Since I live in Canada I wouldn't mind seeing it happen, but I have my doubts the Raptors will win a playoff series this year.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    Indiana?? That's bold.

Since I live in Canada I wouldn't mind seeing it happen, but I have my doubts the Raptors will win a playoff series this year.
    Lowry, Ross , Derozan and Johnson are going to go HAM

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

their entire team is overrated yet they are tied for the best record in the league...ok