Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Being a virgin on Magic Johnson's Lakers in the 80s with the sex parties

Isn't it really hard to get HIV from a woman to man? Magic went Freddie mercury style In some dudes for sure.

Default Re: Being a virgin on Magic Johnson's Lakers in the 80s with the sex parties

80s sex parties = AIDS

Sounds like fun

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
    Isn't it really hard to get HIV from a woman to man? Magic went Freddie mercury style In some dudes for sure.
    not impossible, but the male usually deposits fluid in the female. That is what leads to transmission.

it is definitely possible to be the person doing the penetrating and contracting HIV, but you are right the odds are higher of contracting HIV if the semen is deposited in you.

Note: its entirely possible to get HIV from having sex with a woman. In case you havent noticed there is an opening at the tip of your *****. Also Sexual intercourse can causes tiny abrasions and lacerations on the ***** and in the ****** that are too minor to notice.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 03-07-2014 at 01:41 AM.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    Speaking of which, is Giannis a virgin?
    See how big that nikka's hand are? He probably has accidentally penetrated people while rubbing up on a crowded bus or subway.

I'm ashamed that I graduated from the same high school as AC Green

Dude wanted to be a virgin when he could have f*cked so many hot women? This had to be form religious brainwashing. Article should be called "Being a beta on Magic's Lakers in the 80's".

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

Dude wanted to be a virgin when he could have f*cked so many hot women? This had to be form religious brainwashing.
    or more likely he wasnt interested in women

Dude wanted to be a virgin when he could have f*cked so many hot women? This had to be form religious brainwashing. Article should be called "Being a beta on Magic's Lakers in the 80's".
    Meh. A girl I boned when I was 18 makes no difference to me right now. The ones I didn't bone don't do anything for me right now either.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    or more likely he wasnt interested in women
    Everyone I talk to about Magic thinks he's actually bisexual. I think it's stupid to think you can only get aids if you're gay. Women get it easily compared to men. I do think Magic slept with men.

NBA rookie of the year

Everyone I talk to about Magic thinks he's actually bisexual. I think it's stupid to think you can only get aids if you're gay. Women get it easily compared to men. I do think Magic slept with men.

Its possible he was bisexual, I have no idea, but although its harder for the penetrating partner to contract HIV its not impossible.
    Myth: Women can't give men HIV.
    It's much harder for men to get HIV from women, but it does happen. HIV does not live long outside the body. A man's ***** is only exposed to HIV for the time that it is in a ****** or rectum. Men also may have fewer areas on the ***** where the virus can enter the body. HIV can enter at the opening of the tip and through cuts or sores on the shaft. But if a partner has an untreated sexually transmitted infection (STI) like syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia, the risk is higher. These infections can bring more CD4 cells to the area of infection, or cause breaks in the skin, both increasing the risk of passing HIV. Meanwhile, women have a higher risk of getting HIV from men. Because HIV is in the man's semen, which can stay in the woman's ****** for days, her exposure time is longer after sex. Also, the ****** provides a much larger area than the ***** does through which HIV can enter the woman's body.

I was there.

It was all that.

And a bag of coke.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

His Son is living his homosexual legacy

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
    At they very least , he's definitely bi. Magic's alternative lifestyle goes back to his college days.

no wander when Magic announced his first retirement with AIDS. All other NBA players panicked too.

cept Green

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    His Son is living his homosexual legacy
    come on, EJ is not that gay.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZKdtSwRNs

What f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king idiot believes this?

A High School superstar, college prospect, NBA draft pick, and player for the Lakers didn't fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k someone until they went to Magic Johnson's orgy party?