Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: the heat just became so stacked. they could have 2 teams and make the finals wit both

fpliii was right. this board has been over run by delusional bran stans

90% of the heat are ring chasers that used to be big names or were big names and wanted to be kickstands

this isnt a normal championship team... most great teams have 3 big names.. not 7-8

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: the heat just became so stacked. they could have 2 teams and make the finals wit both

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    90% of the heat are ring chasers that used to be big names or were big names and wanted to be kickstands

this isnt a normal championship team... most great teams have 3 big names.. not 7-8
    In other words, if the following guys decided to play next year, you'd call this team stacked...

Mark Price/Terry Porter
    Clyde Drexer/Mitch Richmond
    Larry Bird/Chris Mullin
    Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
    Bill Russell/Nate Thurmond.

This isn't a normal championship team...most great teams have 3 big names...not 7-8.

Is that what you're trying to say? I mean it's clear that old versions of former good to very good players (Jesus,Lewis,Battier) count just as much as if they were in their mid 20s. So I supposed the team I've created would be stacked if they played at their current ages?

Saw a basketball once

heat team is stacked idc what nobody says. The old guys they have use to be stars are basically role players now. Its not like they have to play big minutes. They play there roles and they still will be productive. Heck most of the heat bench would be starters on atleast half the teams in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    fpliii was right. this board has been over run by delusional bran stans

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    In other words, if the following guys decided to play next year, you'd call this team stacked...

Mark Price/Terry Porter
    Clyde Drexer/Mitch Richmond
    Larry Bird/Chris Mullin
    Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
    Bill Russell/Nate Thurmond.

This isn't a normal championship team...most great teams have 3 big names...not 7-8.

Is that what you're trying to say? I mean it's clear that old versions of former good to very good players (Jesus,Lewis,Battier) count just as much as if they were in their mid 20s. So I supposed the team I've created would be stacked if they played at their current ages?
    2012 lakers had 7-8 big names. Stacked?

Quote Originally Posted by jblaze2004
    heat team is stacked idc what nobody says. The old guys they have use to be stars are basically role players now. Its not like they have to play big minutes. They play there roles and they still will be productive. Heck most of the heat bench would be starters on atleast half the teams in the nba.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    2012 lakers had 7-8 big names. Stacked?
    Yes. Why? Keep in mind I'm neither a Bron nor a Kobe stan. Don't like both teams.

****ing terrible thread man. outside of the main two stars on each team (wade and lebron), team is ****ing terrible. first team would be lucky to make the ecf and second team would make the finals only because of lebron.

The thing is ken, as time moves on, people remember details less and less. When all is said and done, LeBron will have won B2B FMVPs and 4 MVPs at the age of 29 (no knowing how the rest of his career plays out) - that is what is written in the history books. No one will care about this shit you continue to spew.

And I know you already know that, which is why you're still desperately trying to get attention while people still read your bullshit. But no one will care soon enough. 'Bran' will go down as a greater player than Kobe.