Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Euroleague CEO Said Euroleague And NBA Will Merge For A European Division

OP is a SICK, LYING SOCIOPATH

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague CEO Said 6 Biggest Euroleague And NBA Will Merge For A European Division

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Usually teams play out of division teams 4 times a year right?
    What the hell are you talking about?????? Why would they play out of division teams 4 times each???? Seriously what are you smoking???? STOP WITH THIS RACIST POSTS. REPORTED.

Default Re: Euroleague CEO Said Euroleague And NBA Will Merge For A European Division

Op added words to an article so instead if works together it reads merged. WTf is wrong with him?

Banned

Is anyone with me feeling excited about this? Finally Euroleague will shut up after Vasputia Spooftobous gets raped by NBA teams, imagine him going up against LeBron, Durant, George, Melo etc, this is going to be fun, Euroleague will have no case whatsoever (except the HGH excuse of course)

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Lithuania Lakers

Default Re: Euroleague CEO Said 6 Biggest Euroleague And NBA Will Merge For A European Division

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Euro league will you please provide posts, because i dont believe you at all.
    Nolinksyo

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    the plan of jordi bartomeu is to oppose FIBA as long as he can. NBA has been doing that for over 25 years. The final plan is to eliminate all FIBA competitions except Olyimpic games.

Look at this attitude. It is clear that this clown's mission is to degrade all national teams competitions. Profit is all he wants.
    Actually I think they want to just have the FIBA World Cup and nothing else. remember Stern and Mark Cuban tried to get the Olympics eliminated but their was backlash against it and they backed down.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Actually I think they want to just have the FIBA World Cup and nothing else. remember Stern and Mark Cuban tried to get the Olympics eliminated but their was backlash against it and they backed down.
    Links for PSG and Arsenal getting Euroleague spots? No? What a surprise...

Why are you making shit up all the time? Wanna invent another war while you're at it?

well if they are adding euro teams it makes sense to add a bunch that way when teams fly to europe they can stay there for a few days and have multiple games.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

No links yo

Banned

questions:

1. teams from nba can go once a year on a road trip to europe, but what would the european teams do? go on a 1 month road trip? play each other from europe more than 4 times?

2. teams from greece, turkey, spain and russia will be there. maybe new teams from london, paris? what about asia? a trip to tokyo is way shorter than a trip to turkey, greece.

3. what kind of playoff sistem would there be? where would the division be? a new kind of conference or what?