Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Is this a good way of getting a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Im good at everything but introducing myself. I don't like randomn hi how are my name is blah blah , i need a topic starter but there is literally nothing
    You don't know a single thing about her. Nothing in common like the same teachers or something?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Beta. Use this : "do you work at subway? because you are giving me a foot long"

but what if she says yes. then all the sudden you're hitting on a girl who works at subway.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    but what if she says yes. then all the sudden you're hitting on a girl who works at subway.
    Free subs

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Meaning
    You don't know a single thing about her. Nothing in common like the same teachers or something?
    I know literally nothing. She's in the same grade though that is it

Im good at everything but introducing myself. I don't like randomn hi how are my name is blah blah , i need a topic starter but there is literally nothing
    I know what you're saying but you don't really need one. You don't need an excuse to introduce yourself to someone. Think about it, if someone came up to you and introduced themselves, what would you think? It would just be whatever, some person introducing themselves. You wouldn't think it was weird that they didn't have a REASON to. Knowz whatz I meanz mang?

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    I know what you're saying but you don't really need one. You don't need an excuse to introduce yourself to someone. Think about it, if someone came up to you and introduced themselves, what would you think? It would just be whatever, some person introducing themselves. You wouldn't think it was weird that they didn't have a REASON to. Knowz whatz I meanz mang?
    If a girl did that I would instantly think she wants the D.
    So if a guy did that wouldn't a girl think he wants her ? and for girls that's creepya at first

Just walk up to her, compliment her on her outfit and she is already wet

NBA Legend

Free subs

But then what if you end up finding out she has a foot long of her own?

Anything significant going on in your school, was there a weather change like snow or something. Talk about something like that or maybe if your friend talks to her ask him to mention your name or something

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    But then what if you end up finding out she has a foot long of her own?
    Than you are getting some unwanted dressing in the face

Earned not given

Lol good point. Ok got any tips on how to introduce myself in 5 minutes?
    You know what, man... when I was in school and basically throughout my life (brags), almost every girl has been attracted to me. Of course, that may not be true for everyone.

When I was younger, tho, I used to worry about shit like how do you introduce yourself. I mean, there are websites about game for adults. Pick up artists, etc.

If you are in the same place with her... you don't need to introduce yourself or anything. Introducing yourself to a girl who doesn't know you exist is super fail. Just put yourself in the same area as her and see if she notices you. If she makes eye contact with you, hold it. You can smirk or smile if you want. I wouldn't even go up to her after that... but in that moment you can tell. Then if it works out, that is... if she doesn't seem to reject your look outright, you can just keep making eye contact with her every time you see her and eventually you'll talk to her.

GAME TIP. PICK UP ARTIST. SIGNALS OF ATTRACTION.

Srs man. If I had known it was that easy back then...

Don't do any of that my friend likes you. Don't even tell her that you like her. As I said, look at her. Don't grill her but chances are your eyes will meet and then just hold it for awhile, maybe smile if she holds it back. Then just get on with life. Next time you see her, if she doesn't avoid your eyes... look at her again... it's simple shit. And the worst thing that can happen is she looks away the second time or the first time. OR won't look at you. She may tell her friends OMG THIS GUY WAS LOOKING AT ME!! But who cares? If you go up to her like yo yo baby that's a big risk and likely failure even if she likes you. IMO.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 02-08-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    double post. I'd be like... wtf. Cuz I know nobody does shit without a reason. If someone who I had seen before came up to me and introduced themselves I'd be like... ok. It has potential to work IF shit's already good, but if shit's already good, why bother? Just say hi. Chic may already know. Maybe not everyone is as aware as me, but I tend to know who the people are around me. Having them introduce themselves is super awkward... especially because after that you have to stimulate them in some way. No reason to put that pressure on yourself.

-Smak

Banned

Just tell her that you got busted buying pot, bishes love a badass.