Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love Live Life

Default Re: Anyone have good 5 day meal plan diets?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    It's not all yuck food...

I did a diet last month and lost 8 kilos and I'm just starting to ease off now. I wasn't fat but my bmi had me pushing overweight and I was eating a bunch of junk so I thought i'd get on top of it before I did start getting fat. Wasn't eating bland food I was just eating more home cooked meals and didn't eat any processed/frozen meals. Felt a lot better mentally and physically too, I've actually found now that I'm letting myself eat a bit of junk again in moderation I'm not even craving it and the idea of eating a big mac or whatever has been better than actually eating it.
    Let me know what you eat. I'm not fat but I just wanna lose my gut.

Most of these plans I see online are bland.

To the other guy I pretty much eat whatever at the moment. Mostly chicken and fish.

If you got a list of stuff and how to prepare it that would be great.

Most of those diets are kinda pricey also

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    I eat home food most of the time, i eat small bannana bread with milk for breakfast. Lunch I eat from my school. I come home from school and I'll have a small snack like a sandwich or bowl of cereal and Dinner is usually pasta with chicken.
    I mildly work out like 1 hour a day for 5 days a week
    Banana bread and milk isn't going to cut it in the morning. You need a decent amount of protein to start your day, and a decent amount of slow release carbs to start off. Not sugary carbs like your milks or banana bread.

Eat with a similar plan to what I put up for you and you'll lose weight/add muscle, especially since you stated you workout enough during the week. Not to sound like I'm boasting, but I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness/working out and healthy eating. I've been as heavy as 245lbs at a 10-11% bodyfat range, and in the single % at 210-225lbs range.

Don't start out with 5 meals. Start out with 3. 5 is too many for a beginner. Find out how many cals you burn a day at rest. Then eat 80 percent of that number of calories. You'll lose rate at a healthy rate.

Later on figure out your macros. 4 cals/ 1 gram protein, 4 cals/ 1 gram carb, 9 cals/ 1 gram fat. You can then figure out how many grams of fat, protein, and carbs you need based on a percentage of the calories you eat.

Ex. 1800 calories. 40 percent fat, 40 percent protein, 20 percent carbs

That's something like 180 grams protein, 90 grams carbs, and 80 grams of fat per day.

I'm trying to come up with meal plans myself but this is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Banana bread and milk isn't going to cut it in the morning. You need a decent amount of protein to start your day, and a decent amount of slow release carbs to start off. Not sugary carbs like your milks or banana bread.

Eat with a similar plan to what I put up for you and you'll lose weight/add muscle, especially since you stated you workout enough during the week. Not to sound like I'm boasting, but I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness/working out and healthy eating. I've been as heavy as 245lbs at a 10-11% bodyfat range, and in the single % at 210-225lbs range.
    Thanks but I need to get skinny as fast as possible I dont really need the muscle right now , is there a better diet which makes me lose weight faster or is that the best one

Thanks but I need to get skinny as fast as possible I dont really need the muscle right now , is there a better diet which makes me lose weight faster or is that the best one
    any diet that is calorie deficit to what would otherwise maintain your weight is the quickest way to lose weight healthly. I mean you could eat like nothing for a week but water and you will lose any weight you want given you can survive the urge not to eat...

That is the best way to go about it. Go on too much of a calorie deficit and you lose muscle, and simple become a smaller looking version of yourself. By lose weight, I'm assuming you mean look in better shape? There is no point in losing weight if you're going to lose weight, but not look any better due to losing muscle mass as well.
    This is typically common of women I see. They think they're doing it right simply because they're losing weight, but at the end of the day, they're losing the wrong type of weight and don't look any better. Its like the chicks who get shocked they lose weight while doing the lemon detox diet. Of course you're going to drop a shit tonne of weight just drinking lemonade... Anyone would, but you sure as hell aren't healthier or looking better because of it. You're just a tinnier version of the old you, and will look the same.

Breakfast: A deep breath of fresh air.
    Lunch: Another deep breath of fresh air.
    Dinner: A sensible Marlborough cigarette.

Where are people getting 5 meals from?