Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do we have any Mirza Teletovic stans here?

Mirza would KTFO Bron. His laugh showed it. Meanwhile, Lebron looks scared as fk, trying to look tough. Look at his reaction, you can tell that its all acting and fake. Probably trying to look good on TV and not to show his fans that he's scared of Mirza.

If this happened in a ring, Mirza KTFO Lebron, round 2. Lebron will be smelling salts.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Not a fan, but he will kick Queen James' butt in a fight

Banned

Mirza would KTFO Bron. His laugh showed it. Meanwhile, Lebron looks scared as fk, trying to look tough. Look at his reaction, you can tell that its all acting and fake. Probably trying to look good on TV and not to show his fans that he's scared of Mirza.

If this happened in a ring, Mirza KTFO Lebron, round 2. Lebron will be smelling salts.
    Mirza's "laugh" was a mask, all to hide his fear of King James. Look at the 2 man and seriously tell me with a straight face that Mirza can KO Lebron. Not gonna happen brah, Lebron would murk that Bosnian ass easy.

Banned

lol at people acting like one lebron punch wouldnt have put mirza in a coma and bron in a 20 game suspension
    but still like tele nice stroke

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    lol at people acting like one lebron punch wouldnt have put mirza in a coma and bron in a 20 game suspension
    this. One good swing from Lebron and Mirza is done for the season no question.

This is why I love ISH

Quote Originally Posted by GoranDragon
    Mirza's "laugh" was a mask, all to hide his fear of King James. Look at the 2 man and seriously tell me with a straight face that Mirza can KO Lebron. Not gonna happen brah, Lebron would murk that Bosnian ass easy.
    Having bigger muscles doesn't mean you'll be the better fighter. Yes, Lebron has big muscles like Tarzan, but I'm pretty sure, 100% he fights like Jane.

Mirza KTFO Lebron, 2 rounds max.

Banned

Having bigger muscles doesn't mean you'll be the better fighter. Yes, Lebron has big muscles like Tarzan, but I'm pretty sure, 100% he fights like Jane.

Mirza KTFO Lebron, 2 rounds max.
    Sorry you don't know sh1t about a real life fight. Lebron would beat Mirza ass so bad he run back to Bosnia. Like I said, Miza's "laugh/smile" was FEAR.

Mirza would win in a boxing match and a UFC match. And most definitely a street fight. LeBron might flop during a fight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Mirza would win in a boxing match and a UFC match. And most definitely a street fight. LeBron might flop during a fight.
    Sorry no, Mirza showed fear in his "laugh" and that to me means he's a beta and doesn't stand a chance against someone like Bosh in a fight let alone Lebron the King.

Quote Originally Posted by GoranDragon
    Sorry no, Mirza showed fear in his "laugh" and that to me means he's a beta and doesn't stand a chance against someone like Bosh in a fight let alone Lebron the King.
    LeBron put up a great show for the fans but as a professional psychologist, I can tell there are so many clear cut signs that indicate the betaness of LeBron. The waiting of the teammates, the lack of actual movement, and most importantly the scared look in his eyes and the tear thats slowly sliding down his cheek.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    LeBron put up a great show for the fans but as a professional psychologist, I can tell there are so many clear cut signs that indicate the betaness of LeBron. The waiting of the teammates, the lack of actual movement, and most importantly the scared look in his eyes and the tear thats slowly sliding down his cheek.
    Didn't you read my previous post? Lebron WAS scared. He was scared FOR Mirza. He was scared of what he would do to Mirza, ending Mirza's short career in an instant.

Mirza's laugh tells that he has killed people before, meanwhile Lebron's acting tough just to look good on TV.

Mirza would KTFO Lebron in 2 rounds.

Banned

Mirza's laugh tells that he has killed people before, meanwhile Lebron's acting tough just to look good on TV.

Mirza would KTFO Lebron in 2 rounds.
    Again, Mirza's "laugh" was an ACT. Lebron was legit worried for Mirza. Lebron would murked Mirza back to Bosnia and you know it. Take off the haters glasses and just look at Lebron's biceps. One punch and it's career over for Mirza.

I know who did not like him. Avery and PJ. What are they doing now?