Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: "Mirotic would be a Top 6 pick in this draft." - Chad Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

Lay off the drugs.
    And yet you yourself said he was one of the two best power forwards in Europe.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267455

"Yes, he is very good. He's probably one of the top 2 power forwards in Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    And yet you yourself said he was one of the two best power forwards in Europe.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267455

"Yes, he is very good. He's probably one of the top 2 power forwards in Europe."
    WTF does that have to do with him being incredibly selfish and unbelievably stupid?

You are freaking retarded.

WTF does that have to do with him being incredibly selfish and unbelievably stupid?

You are freaking retarded.
    The fact that someone can be incredibly stupid and selfish and still be the 2nd best PF in Europe says a lot about Europe.

Low-IQ, selfish players are among the best there is what you are saying.

Sad.

BTW.. I thought I was on ignore.

So you lie too?

The fact that someone can be incredibly stupid and selfish and still be the 2nd best PF in Europe says a lot about Europe.

Low-IQ, selfish players are among the best there is what you are saying.

Sad.

BTW.. I thought I was on ignore.

So you lie too?
    He was the 1st or 2nd best PF in Europe.

He also probably would only get playing time for about 2-3 coaches in the whole entire Euroleague.

If he was used in the same role he had on Baskonia in the NBA, he would be putting up HUGE numbers, HUGE numbers in the NBA.

This guy could get 40 points in an NBA game easily in a lead role.

But, no sane coach is ever going to use him that way, because he's unbelievable SELFISH as a player. That's why the Nets don't use him that way. That's why he sat benched for so freaking long until he stopped to play just like that.

It's why he only gets to do nothing more than take some open 3s and that's it, then back to the bench.

And yes genius, only probably 2-3 coaches in Euroleague would have even tolerated him on their team with his selfish play.

But if he is on your team, you let him loose, you don't hold him back. It's all or nothing. You either turn loose the most selfish chucker ever seen and watch him do his thing, or you don;t have him on your team.

The Nets are STUPID. You don't just have him on the team to do nothing but shoot some open 3s then go back to the bench.

His coach in Euroleague was one of, hell, maybe the only coach in Euroleague, who knows, that was willing to let him do whatever the **** he wanted. They never had a good team, never did jack shit... but he could play as selfish as he wanted, and he could score points like nothing you could imagine.

You obviously are retarded. I'm not wasting my time on you, because in addition to being retarded, you are also extremely rude, arrogant, ignorant, condescending, patronizing, and such.

You are a real POS.

I put you as the dumbest person in this forum officially.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-23-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Banned

I remember when Alan Anderson was playing for Cibona Zagreb and many people said that he was maybe the best american player in the Europe at that moment. I saw him as a really really talented player and scorer, when they played against Partizan Belgrade he was guarded by Vesely and Anderson scored at will, i don't know why you criticize him so much, there are many dumb players but i don't think Alan Anderson is the one

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    I remember when Alan Anderson was playing for Cibona Zagreb and many people said that he was maybe the best american player in the Europe at that moment. I saw him as a really really talented player and scorer, when they played against Partizan Belgrade he was guarded by Vesely and Anderson scored at will, i don't know why you criticize him so much, there are many dumb players but i don't think Alan Anderson is the one
    Anderson is as dumb as a rock. And Vesely has never been a good one to one wing defender. He's a good one to one defender on bigs, in pick and roll, and a good team defender from the wing.

One to one he can't guard anyone on the wing. So I am not sure what your point there is. And like I said, Anderson isn't a bad player, or anything at all.

He's just stupid as hell and a ridiculous chucker.

And let's get one thing straight, he was never at any time even remotely close to being the best American player in Europe. Not even remotely close.

Are you telling me he was better than what? Langdon, Batiste, Pete Mickeal and guys like that or what? Please don't make laugh.

He plays the same position as Pete Mickeal, and he's not even HALF as good as Pete Mickeal is.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-23-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

The Bulls are still in good shape for the future, with a core of Rose, Noah, Gibson, Butler, Snell, Mirotic, a ton of draft picks, and about $12 mil in cap space once they amnesty Boozer in the offseason.
    Last edited by ssginc; 01-23-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Teletovic is the dumbest and most selfish player I have ever seen. Challenging for second is Alan Anderson.

Congrats.
    Teletovic>VSpan

He was the 1st or 2nd best PF in Europe.

He also probably would only get playing time for about 2-3 coaches in the whole entire Euroleague.

If he was used in the same role he had on Baskonia in the NBA, he would be putting up HUGE numbers, HUGE numbers in the NBA.

This guy could get 40 points in an NBA game easily in a lead role.

But, no sane coach is ever going to use him that way, because he's unbelievable SELFISH as a player. That's why the Nets don't use him that way. That's why he sat benched for so freaking long until he stopped to play just like that.

It's why he only gets to do nothing more than take some open 3s and that's it, then back to the bench.

And yes genius, only probably 2-3 coaches in Euroleague would have even tolerated him on their team with his selfish play.

But if he is on your team, you let him loose, you don't hold him back. It's all or nothing. You either turn loose the most selfish chucker ever seen and watch him do his thing, or you don;t have him on your team.

The Nets are STUPID. You don't just have him on the team to do nothing but shoot some open 3s then go back to the bench.

His coach in Euroleague was one of, hell, maybe the only coach in Euroleague, who knows, that was willing to let him do whatever the **** he wanted. They never had a good team, never did jack shit... but he could play as selfish as he wanted, and he could score points like nothing you could imagine.

You obviously are retarded. I'm not wasting my time on you, because in addition to being retarded, you are also extremely rude, arrogant, ignorant, condescending, patronizing, and such.

You are a real POS.

I put you as the dumbest person in this forum officially.
    So to confirm...

In Europe you can be the dumbest and most selfish player in the league and still be the second best PF.

Gotcha.
    That's sad.

I thought the top players would practice smart, selfless play.

So to confirm...

In Europe you can be the dumbest and most selfish player in the league and still be the second best PF.

Gotcha.
    That's sad.

I thought the top players would practice smart, selfless play.
    So to confirm, in the NBA you can have two of the dumbest players in history on the same team and in the rotation, and be challenging for the #3 seed in the playoffs............

Do you like any damn euro prospects? All I see is you bashing them. Reminds me of Hotlanta, Hawks fans who hates the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    This offseason:

Draft well and build the bench up again

Bring Mirotic over

Sign Melo

Get Rose healthy

Rose
    Melo
    Noah
    Butler
    Mirotic
    Taj
    Hinrich
    Augustin
    Dunleavy
    Snell

That's an awesome roster right there. Just draft or trade for or sign another Center and another Shooting Guard.
    Wow. That would be amazing

So to confirm, in the NBA you can have two of the dumbest players in history on the same team and in the rotation, and be challenging for the #3 seed in the playoffs............
    And he is no where near a top 2 PF.

Lmao did this moron even watch the Euroleague or Eurobasket? Teletovic always killed it. Especially these past Eurobaskets.

Seriously Teletovic > Greece's best player ever VSpan. He's already had a more successful NBA season than Vshit