Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Stephen A Smith: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Here we go again...
    I guess the rumours won't stop till the off season is done lol

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Doesn't he want to become the first billionare athlete?
    That's true. I think Woods or Federer will beat him there though? (Has Woods already hit billionaire status?)
    I dunno, more rings = more marketing anyway. Can you imagine the merchandise sales if someone like LeBron 4-peats

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hahaitme
    That's true. I think Woods or Federer will beat him there though? (Has Woods already hit billionaire status?)
    I dunno, more rings = more marketing anyway. Can you imagine the merchandise sales if someone like LeBron 4-peats
    I dunno, a 4-peat would be insane, I still think 1 ring in Cleveland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his 2 rings in Miami tho.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Lebron would be a fool to leave Miami, the team is built perfectly for him.

Thompson/Varejao/Zeller is a horrible front court for him, no shooting at all.

I guess the rumours won't stop till the off season is done lol
    Even if James signs a contract for life with the Heat or whatever team not named the Cavaliers, the rumors will continue to come.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RichieW
    Lebron would be a fool to leave Miami, the team is built perfectly for him.

Thompson/Varejao/Zeller is a horrible front court for him, no shooting at all.
    Varejao might be the piece that gets traded

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Even if James signs a contract for life with the Heat or whatever team not named the Cavaliers, the rumors will continue to come.
    you are probably right there, it will turn into LeBron James trade request rumors

you are probably right there, it will turn into LeBron James trade request rumors
    It would be funny as hell if he returned though. Just to see what Lebron23 will do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    It would be funny as hell if he returned though. Just to see what Lebron23 will do.
    How many people here would become Cleveland fans?? Just name a few lol

Stephen A Smith can't possibly be wrong because he constantly says different things.

This season alone he's said that.......

A) Carmelo has no interest in playing anywhere other than the Knicks
    B) Knicks need to trade Melo because there is noway he's gonna resign with them

No matter what happens, he's gonna say he called it.

I dunno, a 4-peat would be insane, I still think 1 ring in Cleveland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his 2 rings in Miami tho.
    Yeah, you say that now, but if it ever did happen that he went back to Cleveland and lead them to a championship, you'd find some excuse why it doesn't mean shit.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Will be funny to see all the Lebron fans switch their allegiance

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, you say that now, but if it ever did happen that he went back to Cleveland and lead them to a championship, you'd find some excuse why it doesn't mean shit.
    Nah LeBron bringing a ring to Cleveland would cement him as a top 5 player of all time in my books, he should do it too, because it is something that has never been done before, would be perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Stephen A Smith can't possibly be wrong because he constantly says different things.

This season alone he's said that.......

A) Carmelo has no interest in playing anywhere other than the Knicks
    B) Knicks need to trade Melo because there is noway he's gonna resign with them

No matter what happens, he's gonna say he called it.
    A) He said that in the beginning when no one expected the Knicks to be this bad B) Said that more recently which is 100% true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Will be funny to see all the Lebron fans switch their allegiance
    Cleveland fans since July 2014