Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stephen A Smith: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    We're creating the greatest dynasty since Bill Russel's Celtics.
    **** yeah another Bucks fan!

Why didnt you respond to my PM OP? Thought you were a mod. Was a while ago...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    Why didnt you respond to my PM OP? Thought you were a mod. Was a while ago...
    Oh I didn't see that lol, I'm not a mod. I wish haha, not sure why your post got deleted tho, what was the thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    **** yeah another Bucks fan!
    Please disappear from this forum just like tazb.

Banned

This is more of a leverage play. Wade needs a paycut for not being consistent and they need the room to bring in some players that will fill his inconsistency. 3 guys combined making 60 mil which is pretty much 95% of the cap space, doesn't leave much and all that repeater luxury tax only makes it worst.

Wouldn't be a surprise if all three opted out and took paycuts. Lebron is making tons in endorsements. Bosh has been inconsistent as well even though he scored big in that game when Lebron was out. The goal is winning not 2, not 3, not 4....etc. He wants to be a winner. Going back to cleveland for just Kyrie Irving is a waste. He'll be in the same situation as before.

Plus, he would be willing to take a paycut since there is not state tax in Florida. It's clearly not just about the money, they want to stay winners and to do that you need cap space to get guys since Wade might not be around much longer.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Bucks are the favorites, but I agree that Cleveland is the slight favorite out of all other teams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    This is more of a leverage play. Wade needs a paycut for not being consistent and they need the room to bring in some players that will fill his inconsistency. 3 guys combined making 60 mil which is pretty much 95% of the cap space, doesn't leave much and all that repeater luxury tax only makes it worst.

Wouldn't be a surprise if all three opted out and took paycuts. Lebron is making tons in endorsements. Bosh has been inconsistent as well even though he scored big in that game when Lebron was out. The goal is winning not 2, not 3, not 4....etc. He wants to be a winner. Going back to cleveland for just Kyrie Irving is a waste. He'll be in the same situation as before.

Plus, he would be willing to take a paycut since there is not state tax in Florida. It's clearly not just about the money, they want to stay winners and to do that you need cap space to get guys since Wade might not be around much longer.
    It's been reported that Bosh will most likely opt-in because he won't be able to make that type of money again. Bad move for the team but hey, he wants his money.

can the cavs keep deng and sign lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Please disappear from this forum just like tazb.
    So you can be the only Bucks fan here and get all the attention? There's room for all Bucks fans here, no need to hog the spotlight

Young KD >>Peak LeBald

I dont get why people even care where he goes . His athleticism is fading and he's not gunna be able to be blowing past guys to get an easy layup in 2015. I see him averaging 20 ppg on 40% shooting after this season. From that season on it'll be single digits. He's not 25 anymore, he's not bringing anybody a championship that's not as stacked as the heat are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    http://www.ohio.com/news/top-stories...-deng-1.458754

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    I don't know, to aquire LeBron I think they still need to shed one more contract.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

LeBron should take the minimum lmao, dude makes ridiculous amounts of money off his endorsements.
    Of course, he'd cop a lot of shit for doing something like that. Heat would get even more stacked after a few Riley maneuvers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hahaitme
    LeBron should take the minimum lmao, dude makes ridiculous amounts of money off his endorsements.
    Of course, he'd cop a lot of shit for doing something like that. Heat would get even more stacked after a few Riley maneuvers.
    Doesn't he want to become the first billionare athlete?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Here we go again...