Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Stephen A Smith: More than 50% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    Please go back to North Korea with your boyfriend Lin.

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Courier New"]IGNORED![/FONT][/COLOR]
    None of that made any sense dipshit. Lin is in your avatar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    Here is what my sources are telling me:

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Lebron and Wade are confirmed to stay in Miami next year, both agreeing to their player option.

Bosh will take free agency by storm and look to get signed by a resurgent Raptors squad, his hometown Dallas team, or go upstate to Atlanta, GA; all with the same motive, become the #1 option again.

Lebron will stay as a Miami Heat until his Player Option expires, then hit Free Agency and rejoin his home-state Cleveland team.

Wade will retire as a Miami Heatle.
    [/COLOR]
    Lol Sauces???? Where did you pull that from? Out of the sky?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    The cavs thing isn't so far fetched as people would make it out to be. People forget Lebron is from here, still lives here, just built an entire gym here, etc.

If he wasn't from NE Ohio of course it would be ridiculous, but it's his home.

I'm not holding my breath, but in all honesty not one person can say with a straight face Miami has the better basketball situation going forward. Lebron makes any team an instant championship contender, and the cavs as of right now have more talent on their roster than they did at anytime Lebron was in Cle.

Lebron going back to Cleveland would be just as if not more shocking than when he announced on live TV he was joining Wade and Bosh in Miami.

Regardless of what happens its going to be an exciting offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    If Lebron does sign with Cleveland then they should go after Gasol as well next offseason and let Deng go.

The lineup would be

Varejao
    Gasol
    Lebron
    Waiters (though they should trade him)
    Irving
    Why settle for Gasol when you can get Love.

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    what? hell no
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    There is literally no reason for a human being to leave the city of miami for a cleveland
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieW
    Lebron would be a fool to leave Miami, the team is built perfectly for him.

Thompson/Varejao/Zeller is a horrible front court for him, no shooting at all.