Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

could be good to watch.With the state of centers these days this could actually be worth watching seeing these two match up.

Default Re: A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

Love Cousins' game, don't like Hibbert's. A worthwhile match-up would be Cousins vs Monroe and Drummond, healthy B. Lopez or healthy Bynum IMO.

Default Re: A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

I want to see Cousins matchup with Sanders and Henson, I'm scared he might get shut down though.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Boogie gonna destroy Hibbert tonight

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Love Cousins' game, don't like Hibbert's. A worthwhile match-up would be Cousins vs Monroe and Drummond, healthy B. Lopez or healthy Bynum IMO.

Hibbert is probably the best defensive center in the NBA though (arguably better than dwight). Way better than any of the ones you mentioned.

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

implying that hibbert is anywhere near cousin's level

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    implying that hibbert is anywhere near cousin's level
    Hibbert is the best defensive center in basketball and impacts the game that goes way beyond stats. Ask Pacers who they would rather depend on come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Hibbert is the best defensive center in basketball and impacts the game that goes way beyond stats. Ask Pacers who they would rather depend on come playoff time.
    Not sure about that. Pretty sure the Pacers defense would still be fine (not the level they are at, but still very good, probably still #1), but their offense would get a huge boost.

Although, I think the Pacers are content with Hibbert since they have the best record in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Not sure about that. Pretty sure the Pacers defense would still be fine (not the level they are at, but still very good, probably still #1), but their offense would get a huge boost.

Although, I think the Pacers are content with Hibbert since they have the best record in the NBA.
    With Cousins completely focused yeah but still even then his D is not on the level of Hibbert and the way he clogs the paint is a big reason that makes their D the best in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    Hibbert is probably the best defensive center in the NBA though (arguably better than dwight). Way better than any of the ones you mentioned.
    But it would be a one sided match up because the Pacers don't require Hibbert to shoot much whereas Cousins is the Kings' top scorer

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Uhh wow, not sure if serious. I hope you're only talking about when they play the heat, and even THAT'S a stretch.

I get more confirmation day after day that the only time where people watch the pacers and hibbert is when they play the heat which is the only time hibbert looks like a great player.

Uhh wow, not sure if serious. I hope you're only talking about when they play the heat, and even THAT'S a stretch.

I get more confirmation day after day that the only time where people watch the pacers and hibbert is when they play the heat which is the only time hibbert looks like a great player.
    What are you disagreeing with, exactly ?

He is the best defensive anchor in the NBA and it doesn't really show up in the stats. But how's that a stretch?

I'm not even sure what you are exactly arguing? doesn't matter if he plays the Heat or anybody else Hibbert's D is a difference maker against anybody. His offense is just kareem like against them along with his D.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

cousins gonna eat him alive