Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron's touching essay for The Shriver Report

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    The guy donates millions to charities, and inspires children around the world to be what they want to be. Meanwhile, ISHerse think he's worse than a rapist because he made the towel boy pick up his clothes when he was 19
    That boy posts on ish under the name ripthekik

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
    lol

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    If LeBron actually wrote that, don't act like there wouldn't be numerous grammatical errors. Dude skipped college for more than one reason.
    If you go to college to learn English English grammar then your in trouble mate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry

Ripthekik, russwest0, and now rip2. He has many different personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    That's rape....
    Explained : At the time in eagle he thought it was consensual, and the first time he heard that she did not want it was in thet testimony.
    Which basically means she's a bitch for seducing/****ing a married man, and he's a ****tard, because he ****ed a bitch while being married. Unless Vanessa was cheating on him, or something like that, it's obviously still not the greatest feat of his career as human being

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Explained : At the time in eagle he thought it was consensual, and the first time he heard that she did not want it was in thet testimony.
    Which basically means she's a bitch for seducing/****ing a married man, and he's a ****tard, because he ****ed a bitch while being married. Unless Vanessa was cheating on him, or something like that, it's obviously still not the greatest feat of his career as human being
    If I have sex with a girl thinking its consensual when its not only to find out later that I was wrong, then I raped her.

It really makes no difference who the girl was or how famous I am.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

I didn't know Lebron could read

If I have sex with a girl thinking its consensual when its not only to find out later that I was wrong, then I raped her.

It really makes no difference who the girl was or how famous I am.
    I did not say it did.
    I'll explain to you for the third time in the most understandable way I can -
    They ****ed, girl later tried to get some money, Kobe can't say that out loud, so he says that in the most legal way possible.

I did not say it did.
    I'll explain to you for the third time in the most understandable way I can -
    They ****ed, girl later tried to get some money, Kobe can't say that out loud, so he says that in the most legal way possible.
    Why cant Kobe say that out loud? Do you hear yourself? You think he wants to pay a women who he just had sex with?

The girl wanted the Kobe beef, nothing she ever says is gonna change my mind on that? I mean if you had the chance to get it, who wouldnt want it

Why cant Kobe say that out loud? Do you hear yourself? You think he wants to pay a women who he just had sex with?
    Because if he accused her of doing it for money during the trial, she could then try throw another case at him for false allegations. It's just not smart in terms of why the **** would he do that, ending that trial as soon as possible was the only thing he had in mind as his image was going down in the fastest pace ever. I don't think anybody has ever been under more scrutiny than Kobe in that timespan, to comeback from it and cement yourself as a top 10 player for years to come is trully remarkable

People joke and make fun of Lebron....( I do all in fun)

- IMO he is a really good dude....and being a only child in single mother household is rough.

- I got nothing but respect for LBJ and his Mother.....Lebron you win in the game of life ...the only game that matters.

thanks for setting a great example.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

So far nobody ITT has named one thing LeBron has done wrong besides trolling a towel boy when he was younger.... That doesn't amount to the amount of cheating Kobe/Jordan did on their wives, and not to mention MJ's gambling debts, or Kobe throwing Shaq under the bus.

Let me guess... LeBron messing w/ towel boy is worse than Kidd beating his wife?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    The girl wanted the Kobe beef, nothing she ever says is gonna change my mind on that? I mean if you had the chance to get it, who wouldnt want it
    So you're saying you'd let Kobe put it in you if you ran into him?

"A philanthropist, James is an active supporter of the Boys & Girls Club of America, Children's Defense Fund, and ONEXONE.[239] He has also established his own charity foundation called the LeBron James Family Foundation, based out of Akron.[240] Since 2005, the foundation has held an annual bike-a-thon in Akron to raise money for various causes."

He has abused a ball boy that didn't do shit to him and was just doing his job.
    He's also a huge flopper.
    He also attended the sprite game as a coach of one the teams. The other coach was Kobe, while Kobe was giving advice to his youngings, LeBron sat further from them on the scorer's table and left before the game had even finished.
    He's also a major douchebag, so that helps for people to hate him.
    I kinda understand him, but to say that it's hard to understand how anyone can hate the guy is blasphemous

Damn, that hella cancels out all the charity work he's done and being a good role model for kids. Who cares if he actually helps out needy underprivileged children, he was a bad coach for the Sprite game