Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron's touching essay for The Shriver Report

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I don't see a point in trying to diss Kobe, i only mentioned him briefly trying to explain the situation that was happening.
    I really doubt that all of LeBron's teammates love playing with him, specially the older veterans when he was in Cleveland, Bird put it best, you want to have fun, you play with LeBron, you want to win, you go... well, you've mentioned him already.

I didn't see MJ exploiting a ball boy who had done nothing to him, I didn't see MJ wear a check my stats t-shirt.
    There's different types of douchebags, MJ picked on players and trash-talked to them, while LeBron picks on... what was that? A 15/16 year-old? And I sure as hell haven't seen MJ box out his teammates in his own fight.
    I look like a LeBron hater after posts like these, I understand that, there's obviously a part of me that wants him to fail, but there's a huge reason that part exists, and that's Lebron's unexplanable douchebaggery
    Again you mention Kobe by bringing up the Bird quote. You obviously are a Kobe fan, just admit it lol. I'm sure Bird would have a much different answer if he were asked this today, considering what Bron has done to his Pacers the last 2 years. MJ never abused a ball boy, he just punched out teammates, cursed at and belittled referees without even getting technical fouls, cheated on his wife, and possibly got his father killed due to gambling debts! Great role model that MJ is.

Are there any other instances with video proof? If so i'm sorry for not knowing the traditions.
    go and search google for rookie hazing. that is the stuff rookies go through and they are actual players. just think about things players must make ball boys do.
    it is a pretty good job considering everything so they do a lot of things for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    you can't call him a douchebag for no reason.
    also, that ball boy was getting hazed because he was new. it happens to every new ball boy on every team along with all the rookies.
    fucking with him like that is actually funny. actually worse shit happens to most new ball boys and rookies like making them get food in the middle of the night for a month.
    this is a new Lebron defense angle

I didn't see MJ exploiting a ball boy who had done nothing to him, I didn't see MJ wear a check my stats t-shirt.
    There's different types of douchebags, MJ picked on players and trash-talked to them, while LeBron picks on... what was that? A 15/16 year-old? And I sure as hell haven't seen MJ box out his teammates in his own fight.
    I look like a LeBron hater after posts like these, I understand that, there's obviously a part of me that wants him to fail, but there's a huge reason that part exists, and that's Lebron's unexplanable douchebaggery
    Lol, people pick on ball boys all the time. It's part of the game. Wearing a check my stats T-shirt? He didnt even wear it to a game.

Jordan was more then just a trash talker. Remember his hall of fame speech? His refusal to let Isiah on the Olympic team? His gambling for money and virginity?

How can someone sit here with a straight face and say Lebron is a bigger douchebag then Jordan?

NBA Superstar

Wait a minute, Jordan a bigger Dbag than LeBron?

Wow... there's stretching.... and then there's what yall niqqas is doin

Jordan was one of the biggest douchebags in the game. He would even hit his own teammates.

It's a shame people know nothing about Jordan except for the fact that he has six rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    go and search google for rookie hazing. that is the stuff rookies go through and they are actual players. just think about things players must make ball boys do.
    it is a pretty good job considering everything so they do a lot of things for players.
    I really doubt it, ball boys are not somebody that have consistent jobs.

to Joe Anderson

Well, I've mentioned Kobe, because you tried to attack him, and as he's one of my favourite players, I feel that I should defend the player. I don't give a shit about "possibly". Kobe "possibly" raped a girl too, should I judge a player by something that may have happened, but not likely, and nobody besides them know?
    And wasn't the Bird quote from 2013 Larry Bird interview with Bill Simmons?
    Punching teammates is a good thing sometimes, gets them going, that's just making them better old-school style.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    We cant be worse than the Apr 2013 draft class that you came in.

Half of the 2014 class are alternates anyways.
    Mostly alts too

Anyway I don't hate Bron. I just don't like the fact that people overrate him and the media be all over him for the simplest things.

I usually hit open layups

Mt3 done shit on Lebron last week. He could write about that.

Banned

Lol, people pick on ball boys all the time. It's part of the game. Wearing a check my stats T-shirt? He didnt even wear it to a game.

Jordan was more then just a trash talker. Remember his hall of fame speech? His refusal to let Isiah on the Olympic team? His gambling for money and virginity?

How can someone sit here with a straight face and say Lebron is a bigger douchebag then Jordan?
    Just a bunch of nostalgic fools living in the past and believing whatever the media tells them. Jordan is the most media protected athlete in the history of sports, and it's not even close. As Andrea Kramer once said "You couldn't win any points in the media if you said or wrote anything bad about Michael. No one wanted to hear that stuff."

Banned

I really doubt it, ball boys are not somebody that have consistent jobs.

to Joe Anderson

Well, I've mentioned Kobe, because you tried to attack him, and as he's one of my favourite players, I feel that I should defend the player. I don't give a shit about "possibly". Kobe "possibly" raped a girl too, should I judge a player by something that may have happened, but not likely, and nobody besides them know?
    And wasn't the Bird quote from 2013 Larry Bird interview with Bill Simmons?
    Punching teammates is a good thing sometimes, gets them going, that's just making them better old-school style.
    At least you are admitting you have a Kobe bias now, which I can respect even if I don't agree. Also, the Larry Bird quote is from early 2012, before Lebron got his first ring. Just giving you the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Anderson
    Just a bunch of nostalgic fools living in the past and believing whatever the media tells them. Jordan is the most media protected athlete in the history of sports, and it's not even close. As Andrea Kramer once said "You couldn't win any points in the media if you said or wrote anything bad about Michael. No one wanted to hear that stuff."
    Shaq in general,
    LeBron 12-13
    Kobe since 09 till game 7 was untouchable
    MJ when he started winning too.

Winning cures character wounds

Kobe admitted raping that girl. What's with the alleged stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.
    I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
    I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado

Kobe admitted raping that girl. What's with the alleged stuff?
    The bolded part just says that kobe thinks it was consensual, and AFTER hearing her testimony he feels that SHE thinks it was not.

The bolded part just says that kobe thinks it was consensual, and AFTER hearing her testimony he feels that SHE thinks it was not.
    That's rape....