Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron's touching essay for The Shriver Report

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Anderson
    How anyone can hate this guy is beyond me. The worst thing he has ever done is listen to some bad advise about doing a TV special, yet the special still raised thousands of dollars for little kids.
    He has abused a ball boy that didn't do shit to him and was just doing his job.
    He's also a huge flopper.
    He also attended the sprite game as a coach of one the teams. The other coach was Kobe, while Kobe was giving advice to his youngings, LeBron sat further from them on the scorer's table and left before the game had even finished.
    He's also a major douchebag, so that helps for people to hate him.
    I kinda understand him, but to say that it's hard to understand how anyone can hate the guy is blasphemous

I think most people realize that he's mostly a good guy and only hate his media personality. Seriously, if you take everything he says and does into account that actually gets media spotlight, he comes off as an egotistical a$$. Its obviously not the case in every facet of life, but it goes a long way towards hurting your public image and turning people against you if you come off as full of yourself everytime you talk or are seen in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Pauk's is twice as long, but LeBron's writing is much better and actually manages to deliver the message.
    If LeBron actually wrote that, don't act like there wouldn't be numerous grammatical errors. Dude skipped college for more than one reason.

have a link for this?

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    If LeBron actually wrote that, don't act like there wouldn't be numerous grammatical errors. Dude skipped college for more than one reason.
    Spell Check(yes it also checks grammar) + Editors(it was a published piece)....
    Last edited by navy; 01-13-2014 at 05:51 PM.

gay

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Spell Check(yes it also checks grammar) + Editors(it was a punished piece)....
    Light-hearted joke. Don't take it so bad.

Also, published, not punished. Spell check?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    He also attended the sprite game as a coach of one the teams. The other coach was Kobe, while Kobe was giving advice to his youngings, LeBron sat further from them on the scorer's table and left before the game had even finished.
    I kinda understand him, but to say that it's hard to understand how anyone can hate the guy is blasphemous
    Sorry, but being a douchebag is not a valid reason to hate a player. Anyone with half a brain knows that MJ is 10x more of a douchebag than Lebron could ever hope to be, yet most fans love him. I don't know about that Sprite game, but I can guarantee you Lebron's teammates all love playing with him. Meanwhile, Kobe's teammates are taking less money just to get away from him and the bus that he loves to throw them under every time he fails.

NBA Superstar

Bron after choking be like...

"yall can all go back to your shitty day jobs and buy my shoes and sh*t and I'll still be Leflop James"

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Light-hearted joke. Don't take it so bad.

Also, published, not punished. Spell check?
    Hahaha. I ironically messed up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Anderson
    Sorry, but being a douchebag is not a valid reason to hate a player. Anyone with half a brain knows that MJ is 10x more of a douchebag than Lebron could ever hope to be, yet most fans love him. I don't know about that Sprite game, but I can guarantee you Lebron's teammates all love playing with him. Meanwhile, Kobe's teammates are taking less money just to get away from him and the bus that he loves to throw them under every time he fails.
    I don't see a point in trying to diss Kobe, i only mentioned him briefly trying to explain the situation that was happening.
    I really doubt that all of LeBron's teammates love playing with him, specially the older veterans when he was in Cleveland, Bird put it best, you want to have fun, you play with LeBron, you want to win, you go... well, you've mentioned him already.

I didn't see MJ exploiting a ball boy who had done nothing to him, I didn't see MJ wear a check my stats t-shirt.
    There's different types of douchebags, MJ picked on players and trash-talked to them, while LeBron picks on... what was that? A 15/16 year-old? And I sure as hell haven't seen MJ box out his teammates in his own fight.
    I look like a LeBron hater after posts like these, I understand that, there's obviously a part of me that wants him to fail, but there's a huge reason that part exists, and that's Lebron's unexplanable douchebaggery

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    have a link for this?
    http://www.today.com/news/shes-my-ch...mom-2D11897192

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    you can't call him a douchebag for no reason.
    also, that ball boy was getting hazed because he was new. it happens to every new ball boy on every team along with all the rookies.
    fucking with him like that is actually funny. actually worse shit happens to most new ball boys and rookies like making them get food in the middle of the night for a month.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 01-13-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    you can't call him a douchebag for no reason.
    also, that ball boy was getting hazed because he was new. it happens to every new ball boy on every team along with all the rookies.
    fucking with him like that is actually funny. actually worse shit happens to most new ball boys and rookies like making them get food in the middle of the night.
    Are there any other instances with video proof? If so i'm sorry for not knowing the traditions.