Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Default Why is there such a strong anti-Semitic sentiment around the world?

look at any article that has some reference to jewish peopl, israel, or even jewish attorneys and you'll see a comment section or discussion spewed with anti-semitic venom and disparaging comments about jews.

why the hate?

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: Why is there such a strong anti-Semitic sentiment around the world?

If you're basing your judgement on comments in articles on the internet, you could say that about anything...whites, blacks, hispanics, americans, new york, Texas...and on and on.

Prediction: at least 3 people will be banned by the time this thread is done

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    If you're basing your judgement on comments in articles on the internet, you could say that about anything...whites, blacks, hispanics, americans, new york, Texas...and on and on.
    not just that, i travel very often for my job and i've noticed it spans multiple continents and people are less shy about hiding their disdain for this particular religion and country.

maybe they feel like there will be less repercussions to be open about this particular kind of bigotry than being overtly bigoted against black people or muslims

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I feel like Im being watched..

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    look at any article that has some reference to jewish peopl, israel, or even jewish attorneys and you'll see a comment section or discussion spewed with anti-semitic venom and disparaging comments about jews.

why the hate?
    What kind of anti-semitic venom and disparaging comments are we talking about here? Cite some real examples?

NBA rookie of the year

not just that, i travel very often for my job and i've noticed it spans multiple continents and people are less shy about hiding their disdain for this particular religion and country.

maybe they feel like there will be less repercussions to be open about this particular kind of bigotry than being overtly bigoted against black people or muslims
    Please, black people and muslims face way more bigotry and racism among the average joe compared the jewish people and Israeli's. I've been in several continents and I have lived abroad during shorter periods of my life and I have never heard anyone talk about jews like they do when it comes to black people and muslims.
    Last edited by millwad; 01-03-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Yeah, it does seem a little more acceptable for some reason. I had a co-workers tell me his friend had "Jew tendencies" and I was he thought that was acceptable to say aloud.

   

why the hate?
    i've studied and pondered this issue a bit, and can give you three concrete reasons that propaganda machines turned anti-semitism in to 'truth'.

1. taysacs disease / "jews poisoning the wells"

2. moneylending by christians in europe banned by the pope. but since jews were exempt, they by default became some of the more prominent money-lenders. this was a PR disaster.

3. the protocols of the elders of zion. pure hate propaganda, and yet it got taken seriously by almost the whole world. an absolute travesty that still isn't well understood by most.

there's also the fact that being jewish does not really mean very much, on average.

most people who describe themselves as "jewish" merely mean that one or more of their ancestors (usually caucasian) converted to judaism at some point. as i understand it, there were some medieval kingdoms that almost completely converted to judaism due to their monarch doing the same.

the idea that most people calling themselves "jewish" today actually carry the blood of the 12 tribes is pretty much nonsense from my research. okay, so MAYBE that means 1% DNA content simply due to a genuine semitic jew inter-marrying at some point, but... that's usually about it.

i'm not referring to actual semitic peoples, because the 12-tribes DNA content obviously shoots way up for them. and ironically, many so-called arabs are probably far more "jewish" than jews calling themselves judaic across the rest of the world.
    Last edited by gigantes; 01-03-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Banned

It's definately growing all over the world, it toned down abit after the holocaust but nowadays there's a whole generation of morons falling for the propaganda.

ALSO many of these retards seem unable to seperate the Israeli government and Jewish people, and many are unable to understand that Jews don't work in a hive mind and the Israeli government doesnt speak for Jews.

Atleast after the holocause worldwide antisemitism toned down some but it seems its coming back again like it always does.

Babylon, Egypt, Spain, Europe, Middle East, Germany, for some reason or other it seems every country feels a need to persecute Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Prediction: at least 3 people will be banned by the time this thread is done

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

ALSO many of these retards seem unable to seperate the Israeli government and Jewish people, and many are unable to understand that Jews don't work in a hive mind and the Israeli government doesnt speak for Jews.
    You're one of them, you're the same fool who called me "anti-semetic", a word you even couldn't spell correctly when I was discussing the actions of the Israeli goverment.

Educate yourself before judging others.

5-time NBA All-Star

People who hate the average Adam Sandler day to day Jew are retarded.

People who hate the 13 great families have reasons to.

People who hate central banks have reason to.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    People who hate the average Adam Sandler day to day Jew are retarded.

People who hate the 13 great families have reasons to.

People who hate central banks have reason to.
    This has nothing to do with the thread or topic but I must say, J-Money, I love you.

5-time NBA All-Star

Lol my hometown on the news just got a national TV shoutout where peeps paid the Starbucks orders for every person behind them. For 50. Consecutive. Customers

Spontaneously.

You spread the love to me, I spread the love to 3 others.

Hell yes. Paying it Forward.

But I must ask mill what are your beliefs? Non-religious of course.