Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: I hate skinny dudes at the gym

It's all about being lean, flexible, and solid. Screw lifting insane amounts of weight and trying to get all bulky. That shit leaves you all stiff with nothing but a bad back, and messed up joints.

Banned

@ you guys that go to the gym. Ugly out of shape bastards.

I don't need to go to they gym. All natural baby.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    @ you guys that go to the gym. Ugly out of shape bastards.

I don't need to go to they gym. All natural baby.

All natural baby!!!

Banned

I am fortunate enough to have good genes and use to go to the gym. I'm 5'11'' about 185lb. I was ripped. I have an ectomorph body that allows me to get yoked up like Brad Pitt from this movie.

This was when I was in a relationship and worked out so I can perform in the sack. LOL @ these guys that workout for vanity. I was doing for performance like any athlete.

I don't mind skinny guys that workout but I can't stand the short guys that get all jacked up because it makes them look even shorter.

I have always wonder if these guys can even wipe their own ass. Non-flexible ass.

I am fortunate enough to have good genes and use to go to the gym. I'm 5'11'' about 185lb. I was ripped. I have an ectomorph body that allows me to get yoked up like Brad Pitt from this movie.

This was when I was in a relationship and worked out so I can perform in the sack. LOL @ these guys that workout for vanity. I was doing for performance like any athlete.

I don't mind skinny guys that workout but I can't stand the short guys that get all jacked up because it makes them look even shorter.

I have always wonder if these guys can even wipe their own ass. Non-flexible ass.

Banned

The problem with people working out for vanity especially guys, is that they do it for themselves. It's a selfish way of thinking and you will never accomplish your goals.

I am not a selfish person and the reason why I would workout, in the past, was so the women can enjoy my body.

No better feeling than getting out of the shower and laying in bed naked and fully erected and seeing your GF immediately enjoying herself on you.

I wondered the same thing to be honest. And it's the same guy looking for a fight everywhere they go.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    When I first started gym I was a skinny ass twig as well. Used to think that whenever people laughed it was at me. You know, maybe they were, but I didn't give a shit. I just went about doing my routine, doing full sets at whatever 'pathetic' weight it was even if the ripped black dude next to me was doing three times the weight. Now flashforward and I'm as ripped as them.

Everyone starts somewhere. I respect the hell out of skinny/fat people who show up at the gym and I try to help them when I can.
    cosigned. got no problem with someone trying to improve themselves. brosephs who hog up a machine, just chatting up their friends, and wasting time bug me more.

The problem with people working out for vanity especially guys, is that they do it for themselves. It's a selfish way of thinking and you will never accomplish your goals.

I am not a selfish person and the reason why I would workout, in the past, was so the women can enjoy my body.

No better feeling than getting out of the shower and laying in bed naked and fully erected and seeing your GF immediately enjoying herself on you.
    Just don't walk into my gym on twig mode and we won't have any problems.

Wow, I didn't realize how many skinny bitches are on ISH. Stay out of my gym bitches.

Do you hate skinny dudes more than people who hog the equipment and don't wipe off their sweat? Those are the real enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Do you hate skinny dudes more than people who hog the equipment and don't wipe off their sweat? Those are the real enemies.
    I could care less about the sweat because I could clean that, but the people that hog the equipment piss me off to hell...

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    I always go out of my way to subtly show them that I lift over double what they can. First I walk up while their benching and give a little scoff while I watch them. Then I ask them to spot me and watch the light go out of their eyes as any masculine pride they may have had just dies inside of them.

Anyone got any better strategies for making sure these bitches don't ever come back to my gym?

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    OP is a very sad man.
    Actually, you're not wrong.

OP in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    Honestly, this past year was pretty bad for me. Just getting through 2014 without suiciding would enough for me.
    Hmm.. Maybe making fun of skinny guys isn't really helping old boy out much?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    So you like your men big and strong? Ok then