Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Default Re: Paul george cant score on lebron when they play the heat

well LeBron was suppose to be guarding PG on a couple of wide open 3's. I guess those don't count because he was wide open?

That b/c the Heat double George every time with a man shading right by him but Lebron gets all credit WTF
    George guards Lebron straight up

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    well LeBron was suppose to be guarding PG on a couple of wide open 3's. I guess those don't count because he was wide open?
    This WTF biased ass stats

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icewill36
    manufactured superstar
    +1

The truth.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I don't know about those stats, but Wade undoubtedly did a far better job on George. He always does, yet Spo insists on playing Lebron on him.

If he was smart, he'd put Bron on West, since he shuts him down bad. Last time Spo put Bron on West, I forgot the guy was in the game. Think it was during game 5 or 6 that he tried it out. Wade was kicking George's ass last night, and throughout the ECF last year whenever he was on him.
    Yeah, Wade always defends George well, largely because George doesn't yet have a strong post game to exploit his height advantage. In the 4th quarter it should be Wade on George, LeBron on West, and Battier on Stephenson.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 12-19-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    That b/c the Heat double George every time with a man shading right by him but Lebron gets all credit WTF
    George guards Lebron straight up
    I can't believe it got to page 3 before someone finally posted the truth. It's RARE that Lebron guards Paul George straight up. They have defenders flanking Lebron all the time giving PG little space to operate and in the first game they trapped George constantly. In contrast Lebron did nothing against George one on one in the 2nd half of the game played last week when Lebron had a ton of space to operate. The stories made up about Lebron's defense are compete bullshit to be honest.

Banned

Paul George isn't the biggest threat to the Heat that's Hibbert

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    It feels like the only time he scores is on a 3 after a missed rotation. George scoring on LeBron is pretty rare. Good player, but he ain't got shit on The King.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFI4CJdX66Y

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I don't know about those stats, but Wade undoubtedly did a far better job on George. He always does, yet Spo insists on playing Lebron on him.

If he was smart, he'd put Bron on West, since he shuts him down bad. Last time Spo put Bron on West, I forgot the guy was in the game. Think it was during game 5 or 6 that he tried it out. Wade was kicking George's ass last night, and throughout the ECF last year whenever he was on him.
    When Hibbert and West were feasting I kept saying, "Play LBJ, Wade, Allen, Birdman, and Bosh!" and Spo finally ran that line up and they were able to contain West.

That would be the starting 5 I'd run: James, Wade, Bosh (duh) Anderson to negate West's size and for rebounding/some shot blocking, and Ray Allen or Mario Chalmers to space the floor and nail 3s. Battier just can't seem to guard West, the size advantage is too much for him, and he hasn't been shooting the 3-ball too well, either.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?

Logic'd

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Agreed, George is clearly a better player but Hibbert is a bigger match-up issue. Who knows maybe Oden could body him by playoffs if he gets on the floor and is ready by then.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    hibbert and west(especially with battier on him) lol

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I'm pretty sure that teams will double Beno, leaving Allen open for the 3.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    I can't believe it got to page 3 before someone finally posted the truth. It's RARE that Lebron guards Paul George straight up. They have defenders flanking Lebron all the time giving PG little space to operate and in the first game they trapped George constantly. In contrast Lebron did nothing against George one on one in the 2nd half of the game played last week when Lebron had a ton of space to operate. The stories made up about Lebron's defense are compete bullshit to be honest.
    It's cause you have to leave the first few pages for all the trolls to fight amongst their many alts. Then they get bored and the people who actually have decent thought out opinions and common sense can discuss real basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    It's cause you have to leave the first few pages for all the trolls to fight amongst their many alts. Then they get bored and the people who actually have decent thought out opinions and common sense can discuss real basketball.

Have you ever been punch in the mouth or in the head? I am just asking. You are so annoying. You didn't even watch the game yesterday.