Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kyle Korver (8/10 3pt tonight) or Stephen Curry, who is the goat shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_korver
    IN YA FACE !!!
    we're not worthy

I am your soldier!

Default Re: Kyle Korver (8/10 3pt tonight) or Stephen Curry, who is the goat shooter

In a straight shooting contest I take Korver.

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    curry is no doubt the better player,
    but korver has been unreal this season

shooting wise, i think it's arguable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    You people are nuts. If my life was on the line and curry and korver were both on the 3 point line i'd take korver 100 times out of 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Korver is the best open shooter in the league. He doesn't miss if hes wide open.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    In a straight shooting contest I take Korver.

To be a GOAT shooter what exactly does that require one to do? I don't think many people even bother breaking it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    You people are nuts. If my life was on the line and curry and korver were both on the 3 point line i'd take korver 100 times out of 100.
    RIP.

It was crazy to say Korver anyway, despite his high 3P% last season. Curry takes, and took, his 3's off the dribble. Korver is just a spot up shooter.

One more time...

To be a GOAT shooter what exactly does that require one to do? I don't think many people even bother breaking it down.

Basketball board, no one wants to go in detail on what should make up a goat shooter. Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    One more time...

Basketball board, no one wants to go in detail on what should make up a goat shooter. Solid.
    It's 8 in the morning and yet here you are melting down and asking why people haven't responded yet, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi
    It's 8 in the morning and yet here you are melting down and asking why people haven't responded yet, lol.
    Damn kids wake up, skip cartoons jump on the net and give cliche responses "he's having a meltdown"

Decent playground baller

Nobody will remember this game of Korver's.

Quote Originally Posted by Riks
    Nobody will remember Korver.
    Ftfy

The one who can actually shoot off the dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    discuss
    Klay > Curry > Korver

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi
    It was crazy to say Korver anyway, despite his high 3P% last season. Curry takes, and took, his 3's off the dribble. Korver is just a spot up shooter.
    Was never crazy in the context of what i said, if i needed one three pointer i'd definitely take peak korver.

Think about this, despite curry's insane true shooting percentage this year korver's from last year is still higher.

Sure korver sucks balls this year though, won't argue that
    Last edited by Dr. Ice; 02-28-2016 at 02:38 PM.

2/3 years ago, you would have seen more people side with Korver but it's not even close anymore. Curry is indubitably the greatest shooter with game has ever seen. Nobody has done what he does out there. It's literally video game type shit.