Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

Break in before him and keep the money for yourself

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here but, he's probably a piece of shit too.
    I'm a good guy. Never back stabbed anyone in the back and I'm very loyal (another friend wants me to be his best man).

Started hanging out with the guy in the OP 10 years ago when we were all young and innocent, he just chose a different path as we got older.

Why would someone even say there about to do something criminal??? Do ur dirt on ur lonesome unless he is testing ur loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd

In seriousness though, isn't one obligated by law to report to the authorities if they know ahead of time that a crime is going to be committed? I may be mistaken but you could be considered an accomplice.

The NSA and your local authorities are probably already reading this thread too.
    Could be wrong but I don't think he is obligated to come forward. I think there is a current case about a rape victim who did not report that her rapist was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Besides what's the girl gonna do? Call the cops: "hey, my ex-pimp robbed me for the money I made whoring myself out, help!"

you can tell yoursboy how you feel but nobody needs to go to jail over a dirty sloot

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

you should do something, that is a situation that could easily spiral out of control