Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: boycott Canada*Goose

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Those are Coyotes
    I stand corrected.

Not sure why this particular jacket is so popular anyways, seems like mainly chicks be rocking them as well. Boycotting a brand name will be difficult for the avg person to do. I mean the avg persons lifestyle already leads to suffering of many people and animals so unfortunately I don't see that changing anytime soon.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Not sure why this particular jacket is so popular anyways, seems like mainly chicks be rocking them as well. Boycotting a brand name will be difficult for the avg person to do. I mean the avg persons lifestyle already leads to suffering of many people and animals so unfortunately I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    They're popular for their performance.

This company historically wasn't in 'style' for the sake of 'fashion'. It was used due to its ability to keep people warm and overall quality. This company is trusted and used by people that live and work in extreme cold weather, fashion is an after thought.

Im moving to Canada today actually, and that's one of the first investments I'll be making. F*ck a coyote, I don't want to suffer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    They're popular for their performance.

This company historically wasn't in 'style' for the sake of 'fashion'. It was used due to its ability to keep people warm and overall quality. This company is trusted and used by people that live and work in extreme cold weather, fashion is an after thought.

Im moving to Canada today actually, and that's one of the first investments I'll be making. F*ck a coyote, I don't want to suffer.
    Oh yea that is right. Your' moving to Canada and this thread actually gained another sale.

You should get this jacket. I would say North Face but I think these performance oriented brand such as Canada Goose is all you need.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Coyotes rarely, if ever, kill dogs. The majority of their diet is fruit and sick deer.
    No honey. They prey on livestock too. That's why farmers/ranchers have to eradicate them. Chickens and sheeps are their main prey and the dogs that are on the property guarding these preys.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    No honey. They prey on livestock too. That's why farmers/ranchers have to eradicate them. Chickens and sheeps are their main prey and the dogs that are on the property guarding these preys.
    Rather then dogs, guard lamas and donkeys have become a lot more common.

nvm