Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Default Re: WTF?!? Bradley Beal averages 20 points on 19 shots in 40 minutes a game??

Beal >>>>> Waiters

get over it and quit hating. Like seriously, what the **** is your unhealthy obsession with Beal?

Default Re: PB baiting people with a Bradley Beal thread. They're taking the bait, as usual.

Beal is clearly better than Waiters.. OP full retard as usual

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: PB baiting people with a Bradley Beal thread. They're taking the bait, as usual.

Wasn't Beal drafted ahead of Waiters?

So, again... what's the point of all this? Oh yeah, PB trolling. And getting lots of bites.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Wasn't Beal drafted ahead of Waiters?

So, again... what's the point of all this? Oh yeah, PB trolling. And getting lots of bites.
    yeah thats the point, beal was drafted ahead of waiter, so why is he so salty bout him, he should make thread about big V instead of beal

The champ is here. The Big Skinny's Avatar

Bump...

Or shall we just put this to rest?
    Last edited by The Big Skinny; 11-20-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Hmmmm.....

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Beal looked really good tonight. It's the best I've seen him play for a whole game (I admit I don't watch a ton of Wiz games). He's improved his all-around game over the last few months.

I'm not surprised... loved him coming out of the draft and he fits next to Wall like a hand/glove.

Dion had a bad night offensively, but at least he was able to use his aggression to get to the line. The Cavs, as a complete unit, are still trying to find their way offensively. It has been a struggle through 12 games.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Beal looked really good tonight. It's the best I've seen him play for a whole game (I admit I don't watch a ton of Wiz games). He's improved his all-around game over the last few months.

I'm not surprised... loved him coming out of the draft and he fits next to Wall like a hand/glove.

Dion had a bad night offensively, but at least he was able to use his aggression to get to the line. The Cavs, as a complete unit, are still trying to find their way offensively. It has been a struggle through 12 games.
    Mike Brown problems.....