Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Why are Celtics fans being so GREEDY with Rondo? Umm hello youre tanking....

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    shumpert has been hot garbage this year. Why do you think the Knicks are looking to trade him??
    You say that but between now and his rookie season we see just a 1.2 ppg drop vs. 9% improvement on threes, 2 more rebounds, same assists. So if he's garbage now he was garbage then.

As for asking me to justify the Knicks FO's trade rumors? I don't see what's wrong with trying to trade this dude for Rondo, it would help NY. Celtics are who I would have a problem with if this happened. Plus this is as FO that has apparently used a roster spot on a guy just because he's their sixth man's brother. Don't expect me to say what they're doing makes a lot of sense.

Default Re: Why are Celtics fans being so GREEDY with Rondo? Umm hello youre tanking....

I never knew that the proper way to tank was to give away you most valuable asset for little to nothing. Teach me more.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    I never knew that the proper way to tank was to give away you most valuable asset for little to nothing. Teach me more.
    Just a Knick fan trying to lowball us

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Just a Knick fan trying to lowball us
    And even if we could all be moved to this way of thinking, what is accomplished? I don't think any of us is Danny Ainge on the DL.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    You trade away your entire team for peanuts (draft picks that wont amount to jack) and you wanna be like "Na man, we aint giving up Rondo unless we get a superstar back"

You rooks would rather waste Rondo's prime in mediocrity and a lottery team than let the man flourish and win some more chips. Grow up losers and enjoy the next 3-5 years of around 15-20 wins a season.
    This is about the most moronic post I've ever read on this board