Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great college starter

Default Re: How poor is the easy beyond the big 3?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I give Indianna and Chicago a better chance of beating Miami than any west team this year.

this

1. Pacers

2. Bulls
    3. Spurs

4. Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Props for going with one of the most idiotic arguments i have ever heard. Your assertion would only make sense if Heat players tried harder against the West than the East, which is again idiotic.

The reason the Heat does better against the West is that they flourish more playing Western Conference basketball. The sluggish and grinding basketball of the East suits them less well.
    This. Repped.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Props for going with one of the most idiotic arguments i have ever heard. Your assertion would only make sense if Heat players tried harder against the West than the East, which is again idiotic.

The reason the Heat does better against the West is that they flourish more playing Western Conference basketball. The sluggish and grinding basketball of the East suits them less well.

College superstar

Default Re: How poor is the east beyond the big 3?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    And sixers at 4th with record of 5 - 6 ???
    The Sixers lead the pathetic Atlantic so they get a top 4 seed. Atlanta is the 5 seed with a 6-4 record. In the West the 4 seed is OKC who is 1/2 game ahead of ATL.

Whoever finishes #2 in the East is going to have to go through two of Ind/Chi/Mia to get to the Finals. Thats far worse than anything anyone from the west has been through in ages.