Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Jordan Hill Appreciation Thread (Wasn't He Traded for Derek Fisher?)

People who've been paying attention the last few years know this guy can really play. ****ing idiot D'Antoni has been hold him back for a while. I bummed out when he got hurt last year.

Default Re: Jordan Hill Appreciation Thread (Wasn't He Traded for Derek Fisher?)

Liked him at the UoA, but after his stints in New York and Houston, thought his career was over. Glad he's picking up.

Knicks fans are rolling in their grave.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Bigger better Kennath Faried the dude's actually got a good IQ he know's how to move off the ball with the best of them and is one relentless mofo.
    Faried >> Hill

Get real bro

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Faried >> Hill

Get real bro
    Hill can actually play defense and not get killed in the post by undersized PF's.

Faried >> Hill

Get real bro

Um no. Hill >>>>>>>> faried the womanimal

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Um no. Hill >>>>>>>> faried the womanimal
    didnt faried just have 21 and 13 in a blowout win against the lakers?

he was our 2nd most important player last year (behind Lawson and ahead of Gallo and Iggy), and is our 2nd best players this year as well.

he might not be a GREAT defender, but neither is Hill. I'll take Manimal every day of the week and twice on sundays
    Last edited by kurple; 11-18-2013 at 05:57 AM.

I picked him up in Fantasy like a week ago. Money.

Kobelicious

he was our 2nd most important player last year (behind Lawson and ahead of Gallo and Iggy), and is our 2nd best players this year as well.

he might not be a GREAT defender, but neither is Hill. I'll take Manimal every day of the week and twice on sundays
    err actually hill is a decent defender,
    in 2011 OKC killed us because bynum was too lazy to defend PnR,
    the only time we won against OKC was when hill playin huge minute at centre

Love this guy

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

No he was not, Gallo and Iggy were way better and to top it off the dude could do nothing against a Warriors frontline without David Lee and got smashed by Landry and Barnes.

You are seriously underrating the two way player Iggy/Gallo were last season.

I always thought Jordan Hill would be pretty good, even back in da day when everyone was laughing that Knicks didn't take Brandon Jennings. But D'Antoni hated him in New York so he was shipped out with Jeffries. Which was fine at the time, because Knicks needed cap space anyway...

Hill's rebounding rate is excellent. 2nd highest in the league right now this season, and his entire career he has a high rate.

He's been good for the Lakers since arriving. He was never a bust. He just didn't get much playtime before.
    The dude is a rebounding machine. I bet he could hit double-digit rebounding numbers every night if given sufficient minutes.

And Jordan Hill had 18 and 15 in the 111-95 loss (blowout?). Hill is a better defender than Faried anyways, its quite obvious.

I rule the local playground

Rockets fans, wanna trade Dwight for Hill? Ok. Throw Parsons in and you got a deal.