Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Jordan Hill Appreciation Thread (Wasn't He Traded for Derek Fisher?)

Beast on the boards. Amazing energy. And to think he was called a filler on the trade that got him here.

Default Re: Jordan Hill Appreciation Thread (Wasn't He Traded for Derek Fisher?)

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Beast on the boards. Amazing energy. And to think he was called a filler on the trade that got him here.

He always had talent, just lacked opportunity.

8th pick in the 2009 draft would tell you he has ability. I remember people saying he was picked too high though and that he'd be a bust, seems like now he is proving them wrong Whever I saw him play, he looked like a guy who was deserving of minutes. Coaches haven't been kind to him.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    No he was not, Gallo and Iggy were way better and to top it off the dude could do nothing against a Warriors frontline without David Lee and got smashed by Landry and Barnes.

You are seriously underrating the two way player Iggy/Gallo were last season.
    i watched every second of nuggets basketball last year. get real bro

1) faried was injured in the playoffs
    2) iggy was pretty bad all regular season (his defense was decent, but nothing more due to idiot coaching). Nuggets fans told themself, just wait til the playoffs, that's where iggy will show his value by defending the oposing teams best perimiter players. and just look at whan Curry did to him. how the **** can you use the playoffs to prove this point?
    3) Gallo might be on the same tier as Faried, but he's always injured and that should count

and one more time. dont act like you know nuggets basketball better than me just because you got andremiller in your username

you guys are underrating Faried's energy. Hill is a great rebounder, but Faried's energy is second to none in this league

and he's not a bad defender when playing alongside someone other than Javale freakin McGee

Local High School Star

I got him in my fantasy team. Hope he gets more minutes cause every time he does, he produces good numbers.

D'antoni isnt the best coach in the world so i hope he knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple

2) iggy was pretty bad all regular season (his defense was decent, but nothing more due to idiot coaching). Nuggets fans told themself, just wait til the playoffs, that's where iggy will show his value by defending the oposing teams best perimiter players. and just look at whan Curry did to him. how the **** can you use the playoffs to prove this point?
    3) Gallo might be on the same tier as Faried, but he's always injured and that should count

and one more time. dont act like you know nuggets basketball better than me just because you got andremiller in your username

you guys are underrating Faried's energy. Hill is a great rebounder, but Faried's energy is second to none in this league
    People will just have to agree with disagree with you but youre making it seem like Faried is better without a doubt and thats just not the case here. They're a lot closer than you think.

yeah, i can agree with that

Decent playground baller TexasBloodMoney's Avatar

He was a beast at Arizona, glad to see he's finally playing like the 8th pick of the draft.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple

I watched 50+ of the Nuggets games last year and Faried did not bring the playmaking or defense that Iggy and Gallo just cause you watched more games does not mean your understanding of basketball is better than someone who watched less. You can argue maybe he was pretty the same as Iggy in the regular season but no way was he better than Gallo before his injury.

Faried just looked good in the up and down system, give me guys who have good playmaking ability and actually defend than a garbage man who can't stop anyone from scoring on him or create for himself. WTF does my name have to do with any of this why would you even bring that up?

First of all let me say that I'm glad cause I picked him in the 206th pick on my fantasy league and he's been paying off a lot. That was september.

Since he arrived in LA I always felt he was a good player. Last year he got injuries that limited him during all year.
    This year he's healthy and getting a lot of minutes so he's proving his value.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

would love to see him break out into a starting Center this year, lakers need it