Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: A look inside of Michael Jordan's Highland Park Residence

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Am I the only person who thinks putting that "23" on his gates is really lame? Lol. Dude has no taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    More US citizens are killed there every year than all the soldiers we send to the middle east. Murder capitol of America. That's pretty awful if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    As long as people keep lining up to buy the same Jordan's over and over again he'll be just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    only bad thing is it's in chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez
    Failures of the Bobcats starting to financially drain MJ?
    My god...

Its amazing how not even two full pages into a thread about MJ's home, you get this many losers flapping their fvcking gums about such trivial shit only to release their hatred for MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    My god...

Its amazing how not even two full pages into a thread about MJ's home, you get this many losers flapping their fvcking gums about such trivial shit only to release their hatred for MJ.
    Did I criticize Michael Jordan? No I did not. In fact, I applaud him for selling his old residence in the Murder Capitol of America - get outta that sh*thole MJ!

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    More US citizens are killed there every year than all the soldiers we send to the middle east. Murder capitol of America. That's pretty awful if you ask me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTgzKqBILpM

Classic 50's leave leave it to beaver type of neighborhood if you ask me

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Am I the only person who thinks putting that "23" on his gates is really lame? Lol. Dude has no taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    About as lame as putting on a shirt that says "Check My Stats"?
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Or like getting a tattoo saying "Chosen 1" on their back ... while still in High School.

Or the even more tasteful movie quote from Gladiator tattooed on their leg. Or "L" and "J" on each tricep ... you know, just in case one forgets their own initials.

Talk about quality taste. Let's not get into the lensless glasses look. Or riding one's bicycle like a over grown 12 year old to the game.

And for reference, when I lived in Dallas my buddy lived in Deion Sanders very well to do neighborhood. Deion also had "21 Prime Time" on his gates. It isn't uncommon. In fact, in both cases that's actually pretty cool.
    Dat backfire