Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Mike D'Toni is retard 4 NOT giving J Hill mins

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    Fcuk off retard dont post dumb sh!t
    Hill was suppose to be a crucial piece to Laker's play off's hopes and he didn't play ONE minute. I think they are skeptical of his injury and why wouldn't they be? Let us re-injure Hill in game 4 of the regular season even though they won the game anyway.

I'm convinced that D'Antoni is a retard. He has this one style of play that he understands. Play small, shoot a ton of threes early in the shot clock, play no defense, pray your shots are falling and hope you outscore your opponent.

During the regular season if your team is hot from three you can run a lot of teams out of the gym. Problem is, role players usually shoot better at home than on the road. Also, your opponents defensive intensity is turned up in the playoffs. In those situations your shooting percentage goes down and you lose. Period. He has no answer for this. History will continue to repeat itself.

Also,

Kobe and Pau do not fit in to his style of game. The pace and style that Kobe and Pau play is what wins games in the playoffs and finals. The Lakers are screwed as long as D'Antoni is the coach. Also, I love Steve Nash but he is probably going to hurt the team more than he helps them from this point on.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    I'm convinced that D'Antoni is a retard. He has this one style of play that he understands. Play small, shoot a ton of threes early in the shot clock, play no defense, pray your shots are falling and hope you outscore your opponent.

During the regular season if your team is hot from three you can run a lot of teams out of the gym. Problem is, role players usually shoot better at home than on the road. Also, your opponents defensive intensity is turned up in the playoffs. In those situations your shooting percentage goes down and you lose. Period. He has no answer for this. History will continue to repeat itself.

Also,

Kobe and Pau do not fit in to his style of game. The pace and style that Kobe and Pau play is what wins games in the playoffs and finals. The Lakers are screwed as long as D'Antoni is the coach. Also, I love Steve Nash but he is probably going to hurt the team more than he helps them from this point on.
    Well Kobe isn't coming back maybe they should trade Pau for someone who isn't a bitch.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Hill was suppose to be a crucial piece to Laker's play off's hopes and he didn't play ONE minute. I think they are skeptical of his injury and why wouldn't they be? Let us re-injure Hill in game 4 of the regular season even though they won the game anyway.
    He did play in the playoffs. He came back in the regular season.

Fu*king dantoni such a retard..

MDA is really pissing me off right now.
    Why SW getting minutes at all? He can't guard anyone and until now he isn't shooting very well either.
    Why the heck he refuses to play with a big lineup? Milsap and even Mike Scott raped the Lakers down low.
    I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Well Kobe isn't coming back maybe they should trade Pau for someone who isn't a bitch.
    I hope you aren't saying that Pau is a bitch. Pau is a bad man. They need to let him play his game. In game one he was under the hoop a little bit in his 25 minutes of playing time. Ever since, they have him at the top of the key setting screens and shooting threes again like last year. He still hit the go ahead free throws and blocked the potential game winning shot last night.

I'd dump every player and coach on that roster(outside of Kobe) before I would move Pau.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    I hope you aren't saying that Pau is a bitch. Pau is a bad man. They need to let him play his game. In game one he was under the hoop a little bit in his 25 minutes of playing time. Ever since, they have him at the top of the key setting screens and shooting threes again like last year. He still hit the go ahead free throws and blocked the potential game winning shot last night.

I'd dump every player and coach on that roster(outside of Kobe) before I would move Pau.

This. The Lakers need to go inside to pau and hill, and sometimes Kaman. Dantonis system is shit and he's a moron.
    I guess this season is basically a waste of time so there's no point changing coaches until the offseason..

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Why SW getting minutes at all? He can't guard anyone and until now he isn't shooting very well either.
    Why the heck he refuses to play with a big lineup? Milsap and even Mike Scott raped the Lakers down low.
    I just don't get it.
    Johnson leads the team in blocks and is second in steals. He's on the floor because he's young and hyper active to counteract the older slower Pau on defense, he covers a lot of ground in a hurry.

He's shooting 40% from the 3 which stretches the floor He just needs to settle down when he gets the ball in the paint not be in a hurry to shoot or get rid of the ball... he's contributing.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Johnson leads the team in blocks and is second in steals. He's on the floor because he's young and hyper active to counteract the older slower Pau on defense, he covers a lot of ground in a hurry.

He's shooting 40% from the 3 which stretches the floor He just needs to settle down when he gets the ball in the paint not be in a hurry to shoot or get rid of the ball... he's contributing.
    i think he was talking about SW: Shwane Williams

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    i think he was talking about SW: Shwane Williams
    Yeah I noticed that after the fact.. m'mistake.

Williams only plays 12 minutes a game... not sure he's even worth complaining about. lol

Williams is dogshit. Pau, Jordan Hill, Xavier Henry, Kayman, Meeks, and Wes Johnson have been playing well so far.

Williams only plays 12 minutes a game... not sure he's even worth complaining about. lol
    He played 18 minutes last night.

Like I said, he shouldn't get any minutes. I would rather have a 4 men rotation with Pau, Wesley Johnson, Hill and Kaman.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

those 12 mins can make a lot of difference if given to J Hill.....

I have no clue why he is on the team let alone starting @PF

Very good NBA starter

Starting lineup should be Farmar, Nick Young, Wes Johnson, Hill and Gasol. I have no idea why D'Antoni insists on a undersized slow backcourt that couldn't defend give the defensive effort of a pylon