Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Default Re: d rose cant touch cp3 or curry

I'd take both CP3 and Curry over Rose easily. Rose is an average shooter and average passer and his scoring is overrated inefficient volume scoring because he tries to score more than he is capable of doing. Also his defense is mediocre.

CP3 is the best PG in the NBA. He is an elite passer, scores with efficiency, is a good defender at PG, and is a decent 3 point shooter. Curry is the best 3 point shooter of all time.

PGs are overrated, but I want 3 point shooting to space the floor our and/or great passing for a PG. I don't want to rely on a PG for scoring unless it is a monster sized PG like Lebron or Magic because PGs are not good scorers if they go beyond a certain number of shots per game. Size is almost always a limiting factor.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    I'd take both CP3 and Curry over Rose easily. Rose is an average shooter and average passer and his scoring is overrated inefficient volume scoring because he tries to score more than he is capable of doing. Also his defense is mediocre.

CP3 is the best PG in the NBA. He is an elite passer, scores with efficiency, is a good defender at PG, and is a decent 3 point shooter. Curry is the best 3 point shooter of all time.

PGs are overrated, but I want 3 point shooting to space the floor our and/or great passing for a PG. I don't want to rely on a PG for scoring unless it is a monster sized PG like Lebron or Magic because PGs are not good scorers if they go beyond a certain number of shots per game. Size is almost always a limiting factor.

Pretty easy to make these statements after last night with Curry and Cp3's monster performances.

Check back in a month or so and DRose will prove you wrong on all those "average" and "overrated" comments.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Pretty easy to make these statements after last night with Curry and Cp3's monster performances.

Check back in a month or so and DRose will prove you wrong on all those "average" and "overrated" comments.
    I've been saying Rose is overrated since 2010-2011. It is his "mvp" 10-11 and 11-12 seasons which I base my statements off of.