Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Back to Business

Default Re: Is D-Wade really done at 31?

U know wats funny? Dwade isnt "flash" anymore but he still is the best player lebron has ever played with. I think wat lead to dwades early decline was all the myscle he put on years ago. He looked like a nfl free safety. I think another reason y he isnt aging so well is his jumper is very inconsistent. Especially from deep.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    He may not have missed extended games but his game was missing.

Done.

Kaput.
    You're an idiot.

Your type of idiot isn't worthy of any response outside of insults.

Unfortunately for you, you have one of those human minds which never get any further than a sort of insensate sweating, like that of a kidney.

****ing imbecile/moron/cretin/ignoramus etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    You're an idiot.

Unfortunately for you, you have one of those human minds which never get any further than a sort of insensate sweating, like that of a kidney.

The only reason you're so angry is because deep down, you know that it's true.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

This is a factor that Lebron will take a look at this summer imo. Even if he does opt in it will only be for one more season and he will then again opt out in 2015 and leave Miami unless Riley makes some moves to add more talent to Miami (which is possible). Wade is not a good fit next to Lebron as it is, but Wade is so injury prone and at 31 is like a 37 year old. Plus his game is athleticism dependent and that doesn't bold well for the future. He has neglected expanding his shooting range. It is inexplicable that he let his mid range game that he had a years back disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    The only reason you're so angry is because deep down, you know that it's true.

I'm not angry. Why would i get angry at illogical morons on an internet forum? I'm not one of those pathetic creatures who trawl this forum defending a certain player who they regard as a God and take every slight to that player as a personal insult. I just sometimes feel the need to correct the gross exaggerations made about other players by these fools just so they can prop up their chosen God of basketball. Wade's PER was 24 last season; it has only declined in one successive year; to say he is 'done' is to belie the facts. Such people aren't worth reasoning with, because they are incapable of reason.

I pity them and their incredible stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    This is a factor that Lebron will take a look at this summer imo. Even if he does opt in it will only be for one more season and he will then again opt out in 2015 and leave Miami unless Riley makes some moves to add more talent to Miami (which is possible). Wade is not a good fit next to Lebron as it is, but Wade is so injury prone and at 31 is like a 37 year old. Plus his game is athleticism dependent and that doesn't bold well for the future. He has neglected expanding his shooting range. It is inexplicable that he let his mid range game that he had a years back disappear.
    The guy who you worship wouldn't have a ring of he didn't join Wade.

@Doranku, I know Wade used to be one of your favorite players. What happened?

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    The guy who you worship wouldn't have a ring of he didn't join Wade.

@Doranku, I know Wade used to be one of your favorite players. What happened?
    Sure Miami would not have won a title in 12 and 13 without Wade, but without Lebron they would not have even sniffed a title. If Lebron went to Chicago they also would have won rings. It was not just Miami. Wade had not even won a single playoff series after Shaq left.

Sitting out the 2nd game of the season, for any reason, isn't a good sign. Especially for my fantasy team.

Very good NBA starter

He's not done but I would be concerned with a 31 year old having to sit out back to backs. the Lakers are doing that with Steve Nash, but he's like 98

D-Wade would have been MVP candidate for the last 3 years if he wasn't playing next to the best player in the world. He's a player that needs the ball so he can get rhythm, which is impossible in the given circumstances.

Don't fool yourselves that will leave if they get to the finals this season. He's not as stupid as you guys to think that it is possible to get a better supporting cast than the current Heat unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    You're an idiot.

He's just jealous of Wade because of his man love for Kobe.