Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Derrick Rose's Performance Against the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Your rhetoric is hateful. No way around it. The parts I highlighted earlier are pure hate. Step outside your perception and realize that Chicago is a tough place to make it out of and the fans want Rose to succeed so they cheer for him his first game back. It ain't rocket science man, I don't know why you can't see it.

If fans make you dislike a player then you are weak minded.
    LOL give me a break

When fans make up crap blaming everyone else on the team for Rose's poor play in the first game its REAL annoying.

When Bulls fans act like they can't win without Rose gunning and playing hero despite the Bulls being pretty damn good without Rose makes me think there are more Rose fans amongst Bulls fans than actual Bulls fans.

You even bringing up this sympathy card for how hard it is to grow up in Chicago is ridiclous lol. What does that have to do with Rose's play the last 2 games and if he's been deserving of all of the oooh's and ahhh's?

Some of you Bulls fans make so many excuses for him its absurd. Like all i kept hearing from Bulls fans when Rose tried to play cold hero after the first loss were every excuse imaginable acting like everyone else on the team sucks but him, despite them being the reason they got back in the game no thanks to Rose.

and i thought Kpop had the most bias homers, i forgot just how hard people on ISH can stan their bias's. Its crazy to me.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    LOL give me a break

When fans make up crap blaming everyone else on the team for Rose's poor play in the first game its REAL annoying.

When Bulls fans act like they can't win without Rose gunning and playing hero despite the Bulls being pretty damn good without Rose makes me think there are more Rose fans amongst Bulls fans than actual Bulls fans.

You even bringing up this sympathy card for how hard it is to grow up in Chicago is ridiclous lol. What does that have to do with Rose's play the last 2 games and if he's been deserving of all of the oooh's and ahhh's?

Some of you Bulls fans make so many excuses for him its absurd. Like all i kept hearing from Bulls fans when Rose tried to play cold hero after the first loss were every excuse imaginable acting like everyone else on the team sucks but him, despite them being the reason they got back in the game no thanks to Rose.

and i thought Kpop had the most bias homers, i forgot just how hard people on ISH can stan their bias's. Its crazy to me.
    I've been saying this for a while. Most Bulls fans are actually "Rose" fans.

not gonna watch, im sure its anti-rose rose did what is expected of superstars, hit the one that means the most in the game. cant take that away from him.

lmao thats exactly what i was thinking every time Bulls fans went nuts with every lame basket Rose scored last night. I remember rolling my eyes when he had this wide open layup to the basket and the crowd acted like he did some 360 windmill dunk on someones head.

Its so annoying how much some Bulls fans are in love with him with everything he does even when its not deserving.
    he does deserve it, youre not a bulls fan, you havent watched 300+ games since hes put on a jersey so you wouldnt know what hes done for the bulls. and the fact that he hasnt played for a year and a half but the fans can be excited for his return?

whats more ridiculous is you generalizing and attacking an entire fan base

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    you mean a bulls fan cant be a fan of derrick rose?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I like Rose as well but have a sense of humor dude. It's pretty funny.
    If it came from someone who didn't hate on him 24/7 I would find it amusing.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls

Rose's haters make him look like tesla

Last edited by poido123; 11-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.

LOL give me a break

I never hated Rose, in fact i always thought he had a ton of game. His fans make me hate him because they exaggerate everything he does, and blame every mistake he makes on everyone else.

If you watched last nights game and really thought everything he did was deserving of the fan reactions then i we're going to have to disagree. Rose can do a lot better where those reactions are worthy, but not much of anything last night was.

Who here is doing that? Who?

If he does a flashy layup like any other player in the league, the fanbase will cheer it? Is there something wrong with that?

I thought Rose played badly last game, he hit the game winner which was impressive, but he was rushing too often and driving out of control. He's still getting his bearings back so anything he does is going to be inconsistent and fustrating. Guys in here are getting upset because his fans get excited that flashes of his oldself are coming back? Really?

Lay off the Bulls fans already, it's like you guys find news ways to hate.