Default What's the actual height/weight difference between Lebron and Dwight howard?

Whenever I've seen them together there doesn't seem to be that much difference. It amazes me that the most dominant center in basketball is similar in size to LeBron James.

Default Re: What's the actual height/weight difference between Lebron and Dwight howard?

I think Dwight is 6'9"

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: What's the actual height/weight difference between Lebron and Dwight howard?

dwight howard has the advantage cuz he is longer but lebron has bigger legs

It's all about wing span

Dwight- 7'4.5
    Bron- 7'0.25

Plus Dwight is 6'10 bron is 6'8

Dwight drafted at:
    6-9 w/o shoes
    7-4.5 wingspan
    240lb rookie, was 265lbs for most of his career so far. Last season and currently about 270lbs.

Lebron James drafted at:
    6-7.25 w/o shoes
    7-0.25 wingspan
    245lb rookie almost 270lbs at his absolute heaviest during his last Cavaliers season, 263lbs was his exact weight coming into preseason last season. Most recently he claims to have dropped down to about 250lbs for the 2014 season.

So at least for this particular season, Lebron might be about 20lbs lighter than Dwight. But in body mass they're generally pretty close. Dwight is always going to have a significant length advantage on Lebron though.