Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The only way to Beat Miami

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Brooklyn and Indiana are the only squads capable of beating Miami.

GSW? No defense. Chicago? Last night was just one game, but outside of Rose, I feel they don't have enough playmakers or shot creators. SA is a year older and, if Westbrook returns healthy, won't be seeing the finals again.
    I agree. But I also feel if you have someone able to dominate even if it not on offense. Noah would have to get more than 10 rebounds and his defense on Bosh would have to be at a higher level than normal

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

There are multiples ways to beat the Heat, last year's pacers and spurs are completely different teams and both fell just short. But let's just say post play both on offense and defense are the most essential element.

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    There are multiples ways to beat the Heat, last year's pacers and spurs are completely different teams and both fell just short. But let's just say post play both on offense and defense are the most essential element.
    I actually agree with the previous posters. I don't think the pacers just "fell short", I think they are simply not good enough. If they can just add one elite shooter, I believe they have a great chance. Yeah they can push the heat to 7 games, but I just dont see them getting past the heat this year. as for the bulls, I still have my doubts, as others states, simply rose is not enough. I think im one of the few that actually think the rockets have a good chance, the interior presence of asik and howard may at least slightly slow down the heat's penetration. But atm the heat are the defending champs and should be respected as.

Local High School Star

replace G. Hill from the pacers with a player like Rondo and that's the perfect formula IMO.

they just need to guard wade, bosh, and ray. Leave Lebron on his own. With no one to help him, he'll just choke. That is the only way to beat Lebron.

Yet stupid coaches don't see it. They double lebron and give space to those other 3 to score.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    they just need to guard wade, bosh, and ray. Leave Lebron on his own. With no one to help him, he'll just choke. That is the only way to beat Lebron.

Yet stupid coaches don't see it. They double lebron and give space to those other 3 to score.
    This. Stick to your man, don't help d and you can beat them very easily. Lebron will choke on his own because no one will be open and won't have anyone to pass to. Put jimmy buckets on Lebron and it's game over.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm_dc_fan
    replace G. Hill from the pacers with a player like Rondo and that's the perfect formula IMO.
    Granger and hill for rondo and wallace

Rondo
    Born ready
    Young tmac
    David west
    Hibbert

Bench scola-wallace and
    Last edited by snipes12; 10-31-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I swear, it's like the Heat weren't just seconds away to losing the Finals in 6 games to an old and banged up Spurs team...
    Exactly. One miracle shot saves the Heat, and somehow they are unbeatable. If Ray Allen misses that shot, we'd be calling for the Heat to be broken up, Lebron as the ultimate choker, and the Heat 3-some as an Epic Failure.

Ray Allen hits it...and Lebron is the best player ever.