Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: When Miami plays at Cleveland...

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    Quicker I guess,that and on mobile and
    maybe its the writing classes,being a journalist,having a lot to do in the art field and art design so Poems,spacing,Indentation,not necessarily keeping everything together just goes.

Its just for every point or something I post,I space it so it's not together and maybe more easily readable and gets everything,each point is emphasized.
    I could probably clean it up a bit though,so good point.
    Though I mean at least Im not spelling things wrong on purpose and making them unitelligible and hard to understand like it's my first time writing in English every post like some do or spelling words wrong just cause like
    the to da or tha,or replacing s with z and e with a,but

yeah,Ill try to clean it up a bit.So good point.
    Bull-fukkin-shit. No way you can be taking classes and still typing so horribly. Your profession needs to be as far from writing as possible.

Quicker I guess,that and on mobile and
    maybe its the writing classes,being a journalist,having a lot to do in the art field and art design so Poems,spacing,Indentation,not necessarily keeping everything together just goes.

Its just for every point or something I post,I space it so it's not together and maybe more easily readable and gets everything,each point is emphasized.
    I could probably clean it up a bit though,so good point.
    Though I mean at least Im not spelling things wrong on purpose and making them unitelligible and hard to understand like it's my first time writing in English every post like some do or spelling words wrong just cause like
    the to da or tha,or replacing s with z and e with a,but

yeah,Ill try to clean it up a bit.So good point.
    Not to turn this into a grammar/punctuation thread but you can start by putting a space between your periods/commas and your words. That's what they're there for after all, a break.

Probably kiss his ass not realizing if he ever does return it will be at end of his career.

This thread is about some bullshit yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Bull-fukkin-shit. No way you can be taking classes and still typing so horribly. Your profession needs to be as far from writing as possible.
    It is,BOXING.
    I can make a professional post and editorial.I just don't really like writing and having to worry about punctuation and grammar syntax.It's too time consuming and bores me.I used to take classes.I had several pages and editorials published.

But,I'm not into writing as a whole.I was more into art design and freedom of expression and liberty with dues to writing and art.I actually received a 10,000 a year art grant off of some of my work.

But again,this is a message board.This is more in line with casual conversation,discussion than it is a professional business letter or news editorial.It's more lax and not so informal.

And I mean with all due respect to writers,English Teachers,professional journalists and grammar nazis,this is a message board not an English class or professional news source.

You have the freedom to be lax about posting and writing.Not every comment or post has to be a master in English literature or reporting.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

It is,BOXING.
    I can make a professional post and editorial.I just don't really like writing and having to worry about punctuation and grammar syntax.It's too time consuming and bores me.I used to take classes.I had several pages and editorials published.

But,I'm not into writing as a whole.I was more into art design and freedom of expression and liberty with dues to writing and art.I actually received a 10,000 a year art grant off of some of my work.

But again,this is a message board.This is more in line with casual conversation,discussion than it is a professional business letter or news editorial.It's more lax and not so informal.

And I mean with all due respect to writers,English Teachers,professional journalists and grammar nazis,this is a message board not an English class or professional news source.

You have the freedom to be lax about posting and writing.Not every comment or post has to be a master in English literature or reporting.
    Son there's a difference between being lazy and just straight up misusing punctuation. No one with your alleged background in writing should be making dumbass errors like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Son there's a difference between being lazy and just straight up misusing punctuation. No one with your alleged background in writing should be making dumbass errors like that.
    Like I said,this is a message board.
    It's not business or professional.It's lax and nobody is really worrying so much about always punctuating or writing things correctly.
    It's a casual conversation,discussion board.
    It's not close to an editorial piece.It's closer to slang,informal speak,and casual conversation.

Freedom and ability not to try to write everything correctly or worry about grammar so much is a staple of this board.
    If it gets your point across,if it's understandable,if people can make out what you're saying as long as you're not butchering the English language completely,
    it's fine.
    That is,it's fine unless grammar syntax and writing style are so important that
    nothing can be posted without the proper syntax,and subject verb agreement.

But,posts can be made without worrying too much about it.

The ISH'ers Champion!

KyleKong, when stupid becomes the norm.

wtf did this thread turn into?

Like I said,this is a message board.
    It's not business or professional.It's lax and nobody is really worrying so much about always punctuating or writing things correctly.
    It's a casual conversation,discussion board.
    It's not close to an editorial piece.It's closer to slang,informal speak,and casual conversation.

Freedom and ability not to try to write everything correctly or worry about grammar so much is a staple of this board.
    If it gets your point across,if it's understandable,if people can make out what you're saying as long as you're not butchering the English language completely,
    it's fine.
    That is,it's fine unless grammar syntax and writing style are so important that
    nothing can be posted without the proper syntax,and subject verb agreement.

But,posts can be made without worrying too much about it.
    Dude I commit a lot of grammar errors and I still know when to use punctuation correctly.