Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: 2011 Bulls/Drose fans..remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I get tired of Heat fans saying shit like this out of context. You count last year like it matters But also place so much stock in the 2011 matchup? Like, both teams were fairly raw. Chicago wasn't getting any help with floor spacing, guys weren't hitting their outside shots, which put all the pressure on Rose to penetrate and drive. Rose was also not equipped to take on such a burden, he was up against two experienced superstars in their prime plus an allstar that year. Rose was 22? I think the matchup was a bit unfair in that respect.

As for restoring normality to this site, I mean there would of been an initial explosion of hate threads, but it would calm down fairly quickly. Guys like Silk, Numbersix and co. wouldn't be constantly trolling like they do now.
    Get it through your head. I'm NOT trolling Bulls fans. I'm not making jokes. I'm dead serious. I'm not just pretending to think the Bulls are a joke. I'm not just saying Rose is overrated for some kind of shock value or baiting responses.

It's like, you can't even comprehend the idea of somebody not viewing Chicago as a terrifying, threatening, big scary contender. You've built Rose and the Bulls up so much in your mind that you think anyone saying they're not a big deal MUST be trolling. No, most of us really don't think that much of them. They're just another pretty good team.

NumberSix is the biggest clown on this board. How many teams has this guy gone for? What a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    NumberSix is the biggest clown on this board. How many teams has this guy gone for? What a clown.
    2?

I get tired of Heat fans saying shit like this out of context. You count last year like it matters But also place so much stock in the 2011 matchup? Like, both teams were fairly raw. Chicago wasn't getting any help with floor spacing, guys weren't hitting their outside shots, which put all the pressure on Rose to penetrate and drive. Rose was also not equipped to take on such a burden, he was up against two experienced superstars in their prime plus an allstar that year. Rose was 22? I think the matchup was a bit unfair in that respect.

As for restoring normality to this site, I mean there would of been an initial explosion of hate threads, but it would calm down fairly quickly. Guys like Silk, Numbersix and co. wouldn't be constantly trolling like they do now.

You remeber 2011 after the Finals.It did not calm down.There were like a hundred hate the Heat and/or LeBron threads made every day for months,compare that to 2012 and there were way less.

I dont really put much stock into the past but people have every single year since the Big 3 formed said CHI has their number and will beat them and are shouting,hating the heat,proclaiming Bulls champs or Miami beaters.
    If it was 6 or 7 games,ok.If the Bulls werent just based on 1 man and supporting cast,ok.But I mean the Bulls still have a coach who runs his players to the ground,Rose is only reliable option and on top of THAT the HEAT GOT BETTER.

I dont hate the Bulls or D-Rose,I dont even dislike them.
    I dislike the arrogance of Bulls fans acting like they have accomplished something and are the Team already,completely disregarding or hating on the Heat.
    Bulls fans are starting to reflect Noahs,Gibsons,Roses opinion about Miami and the Heat.

Its like,why,if Miami beating Chi twice in pos isnt the reason,whats with this monstrous hate and things.
    Either the media is influencing your opinions too much which it clearly tends to do,
    Kobe clutch,Dirk, best pf,PG already a superstar,Heat-Bulls rivalry
    or yall hate any team or player opposed to your team.
    Last edited by Flash31; 10-22-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    2?
    2 is more than one
    You said you were a Heat fan,so which is it

Heat or the real reason

LeBron or Lakers

The guys you are refering to that are "running their mouth" would be the guys who have copped the "INSERT PLAYER will come back before Rose" jokes and calling Rose a ***** and all that during the playoffs...These guys have endured constant trolling and hate on Rose, now that he is back all the Heat fans have gone quiet on the hate and have been a little insecure and scared.

I find it funny that your fanbase accuses us of so much shit, yet it all starts and ends with your fickle fanbase.
    I'm not getting into who started what first, but the Bulls have some of the worst trolls and actual fans in the NBA. Fans who actually cheer injuries. As another poster said, you should actually win something before talking shit.

And just no. Not a single Heat fan is scared of the Bulls. The team that still hasn't beat them even ONCE in the playoffs in the Wade-Lebron era.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    2 is more than one
    You said you were a Heat fan,so which is it

Heat or the real reason

LeBron or Lakers
    You respond to this post that wasn't directed at you, but you completely ignore the one specifically directed at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    Apparently youre talking to the wrong person bc Im not a LeBron stan
    Im a Heat fan.There's a huge difference.

And wait huge insecurities,arrogance,constantly chirping how great they are BUT NEVER PROVE IT,sounds just like these Chicago Bulls with D-Rose.

Lacks competitveness,competitveness to what,WINNING is WINNING.
    Of ALL Things,a BULLS FAN Should Know that.
    60s Celtics,80s Celtics,Lakers,90S Bulls,200s Lakers,04-05 Lakers,late 80s DET Pistons,Wilt Warriors,76ers.

Parity dont exist.Every Single TEAM tries to get the competitve advantage.
    Do you not REMEMBER 2010FA,where CHI tried to get a combo of two other all-stars with D-Rose,tried to get Wade and Bosh,
    where NY tried,where BKN is trying to collect all-stars,where DAL cleared cap room to get Deron and Dwight with Dirk,where the Lakers tried to get CP3 and Dwight,where Melo said I want a superteam.
    Its no different.The only difference is it was in Miami and not for a team you wanted or didnt mind PERIOD.

Nobody has gone about it the way that the Heat superteam did. These guys command alot more money, yet took paycuts to make sure they have a superteam. I think that crosses a line that the league may never recover.

Why do you go on about Rose? Like I said, he has been injured for over a year and Heat fans did nothing but troll and talk shit. Now that he is healthy, we have thrown it right back.

2?
    Heard of loyalty?

I bet your Heat friends didn't know that you were a Laker fan before the decision

Good college starter

I thought Bulls fans said Lebron can't defend Rose. Rose seems to disagree:

It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...525/daily-dime

Nobody has gone about it the way that the Heat superteam did. These guys command alot more money, yet took paycuts to make sure they have a superteam. I think that crosses a line that the league may never recover.

Why do you go on about Rose? Like I said, he has been injured for over a year and Heat fans did nothing but troll and talk shit. Now that he is healthy, we have thrown it right back.

I dont go on about Rose,I actually like that hes back.
    Hes a good player,exciting.

Though let me get this straight,people get hated on for taking max money and just being about themselves and stats but what the Heat did
    was sacrifice money,stats,and Individual Success for the Ultimate Goal,winning and team success.If anything that always gets praised and applauded putting the team over yourself but apparently bc it was the Heat theyre hated for doing it.

Barkley,DrexlerHakeem?
    Dal trying to get Deron,Dirk,Dwight on same team.
    Lal trying to get CP3 and Dwight with keeping obe,Gasol.
    BKN trying to stack all-stars and a superteam.
    And none of that crosses the line but the Heat doing it apparently does.

Now its either bc LeBron didnt go to a team you wanted or minded or a team which no one expected got a superteam.Nobody said Jack about all the othEr superteams and teams Trying to get them.

Either the media is influencing you too much or you hate Miami bc it wasnt a team you expected or wanted.

The whole MIA Heat team sacrificed money,stats,individual glory for the ultimate team success.
    Replace the Heat with any other team and players sacrificing stats,money,individual glory and that team would be commended and praised.

Heard of loyalty?

I bet your Heat friends didn't know that you were a Laker fan before the decision
    Been a Heat fan a long time before the decision, pedo.

Lol @ Australian Jordan stan trying to imply anyone is a bandwagoner. Oh, that's right. I forgot. You became a Bulls fan during the first 3-peat because Rodman was your favorite player...... The math checks out.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    I thought Bulls fans said Lebron can't defend Rose. Rose seems to disagree:

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...525/daily-dime

Been a Heat fan a long time before the decision, pedo.

Lol @ Australian Jordan stan trying to imply anyone is a bandwagoner. Oh, that's right. I forgot. You became a Bulls fan during the first 3-peat because Rodman was your favorite player...... The math checks out.

This is coming from a guy who started a troll thread about Jarret Jack but didn't know who he played for and was talking as if Jack had some kind of profound fanbase

How embarassing

Bulls fan, not Jordan stan. I don't know where you get your information from, but I do know that Rodman was apart of the second 3-peat. Please don't spread more BS lies..

I have the ability to stick to ONE team. You on the other hand jump onto the next new shiny toy

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I'm not getting into who started what first, but the Bulls have some of the worst trolls and actual fans in the NBA. Fans who actually cheer injuries. As another poster said, you should actually win something before talking shit.

And just no. Not a single Heat fan is scared of the Bulls. The team that still hasn't beat them even ONCE in the playoffs in the Wade-Lebron era.
    You're saying this in a thread started by a heat fan to troll rose/bulls fans. Don't be deluded bron stans are the trolls here not rose/bulls fans