Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Ric Bucher of ESPN say's he'd take Derrick Rose over LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    While I agree Lebron is better, Lebron has a pretty good case at being more mentally weak than Rose.

Rose menatlly weak for sitting out a year after serious injury? That is the best you got Silk?

Look at Rose now, and you think he's mentally weak for sitting out. Clueless clown
    He did choke against the Heat. 2 points in back-to-back 4th quarters. A total of 20 points (6 in game 1) in 5 4th quarters and one OT on less than 30% shooting.

Worse than Lebron as Lebron had more points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks than Rose in the series against the Mav's.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    MJ didn't bet on a rigged game.

How did he cheat Pippen out of money? LOL wtf ...
    http://www.aolnews.com/2007/02/28/mi...great-teammate

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    He did choke against the Heat. 2 points in back-to-back 4th quarters. A total of 20 points (6 in game 1) in 5 4th quarters and one OT on less than 30% shooting.

Worse than Lebron as Lebron had more points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks than Rose in the series against the Mav's.
    Have you guys moved past 2011?

Do you think the bulls now are near as disorganised as that version?

Difference is, Rose had a bad series against the Heat in a conference finals, Lebron had a meltdown as a 'favourite' in an NBA finals. I don't know about you, but that is higher on a 'mentally weak' scale if there was such a thing.

Lebron has made decisions that reflect a mentally weak person. The worse thing Rose did was sit out a season to get better

Let's not pretend that the entire Heat team channeled in on Rose in that 2011 series and Rose was inexperienced. NTM Lebron layed an egg in his prime which is far worse

Have you guys moved past 2011?

Do you think the bulls now are near as disorganised as that version?

Difference is, Rose had a bad series against the Heat in a conference finals, Lebron had a meltdown as a 'favourite' in an NBA finals. I don't know about you, but that is higher on a 'mentally weak' scale if there was such a thing.

Lebron has made decisions that reflect a mentally weak person. The worse thing Rose did was sit out a season to get better

Let's not pretend that the entire Heat team channeled in on Rose in that 2011 series and Rose was inexperienced. NTM Lebron layed an egg in his prime which is far worse
    The irony in this post.

Sat out for the Playoffs, after being cleared to play in March.

The irony in this post.

Sat out for the Playoffs, after being cleared to play in March.
    Stop trolling.

You and I know why he sat out and it wasn't because he was scared. He needs to be in game shape to play at playoff level. Surely your not stupid like Silk and overlook such a thing

Have a look at that decision now? He is back and he is playing better than before...Had he come back underdone and did his knee again, all you fa**ot heat fans would be flaming him for being stupid

Stop trolling.

You and I know why he sat out and it wasn't because he was scared. He needs to be in game shape to play at playoff level. Surely your not stupid like Silk and overlook such a thing

Have a look at that decision now? He is back and he is playing better than before...Had he come back underdone and did his knee again, all you fa**ot heat fans would be flaming him for being stupid
    So, when Rose does something to help his career, it's a wise decision and what not, but when Lebron decides to do something to help his career, he's cowardly and mentally weak? Seems fair.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by pedo123
    Stop trolling.

Anyway, related to the topic, anyone who would take Rose over Lebron is a moron or a Bulls fan, and those two are not mutually exclusive.

So, when Rose does something to help his career, it's a wise decision and what not, but when Lebron decides to do something to help his career, he's cowardly and mentally weak? Seems fair.

You didn't go there

I hope you don't see those two things as the same, I really hope not. You have the ability to be objective, but then you regress into Silk mode which is quite disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1

Anyway, related to the topic, anyone who would take Rose over Lebron is a moron or a Bulls fan, and those two are not mutually exclusive.
    I type out what I'm writing then submit. I usually edit my post once I've seen it and yes I know the difference between your and you're