Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Ric Bucher of ESPN say's he'd take Derrick Rose over LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    MJ didn't bet on a rigged game.

How did he cheat Pippen out of money? LOL wtf ...

He punched Kerr then said he was out of line and respected him for standing up to him. Eventually passing it to him for an NBA Finals game winner.

He was an asshole to a one hit clown ass wonder like Chamillionaire. He was very grateful to regular ordinary fans, all the time. I've heard many personal stories within Chicagoland. He was an asshole of a competitor, as he should be, off the court he was graceful and appreciative.

You're talking out of your ass. On some ignorant type shit.
    The "Jordan is an asshole" narrative is really getting out of hand.

High School Starter

I definitely prefer Rose's humbleness, loyalty, internal, and competitive make up. LeBron's the better talent, quite obviously, but he's a mental midget or coward internally by comparison. LeBron is an un-likable person.
    How is rose competitive? How the hell do you know he's loyal? And what kind of delusion are you in where you think he's humble?

We know he's an idiot.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

He's not leaving Chicago, it would be career ... maybe life suicide, especially the neighborhood his family lives in. He's built himself up, through his people and marketed himself to not be someone who would leave his home town like that gutless coward down in South Beach.
    Agreed. LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland and played with scrubs the rest of his career. Don't even compare the situations. Rose has way more help in Chicago than LeBron could ever dream of in his Cleveland days.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased_one
    How is rose competitive? How the hell do you know he's loyal? And what kind of delusion are you in where you think he's humble?
    The funny part is Rose is the most mentally weak superstar in NBA history. The guy sat on the bench like a little b.itch in the playoffs. S.hit his pants when LeBron guarded him in 2011, and had hand in the biggest choke in NCAA history. Not to mention his penchant for missing foul shots in the clutch. I would rather have Shaq at the line than this clown in the 4th quarter.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    Bucher first said this back during the '10-'11 season in the aftermath of the "Decision" when it was fashionable to criticize Lebron. This is just a case of a person knowing what he said was wrong but being to stubborn to change.
    Yep. He originally said it on LeBatard's show. They were clowning him the entire segment.

Rose is a great player, the greatest Bull since Jordan, and that's exactly the problem... because of it, Bulls fans want to see Jordan in him. They project every one of his qualities onto him... It's incredibly obvious too. Understandable (who wouldn't want to see it happen again? That's why they were all looking for the 'next Jordan') but the hard reality is: he's not the guy you're looking for. Which is a shame because if you see him for who he actually is, he's pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    If Derrick Rose wins his second MVP and leads the Bulls to a championship this season, I think most people will agree that he's better. He didn't have to change teams and team up with other all-star players to win a championship.

I don't care if people say "but LeBron has 2 championships". Rose's 1 championship with this Bulls team would be > LeBron's two championships with the Miami cHeat.

This is what people constantly role their eyes at bulls fans. The level of delusion is beyond astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

This is what people constantly role their eyes at bulls fans. The level of delusion is beyond astounding.
    That guy gets clowned regularly in the Bulls forum. Guys like Undisputed, KBlaze, Bulls97, methusla, Dengness, and myself [I'd like to think] among others are a far better representation of what Bulls fans on here are about.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    That guy gets clowned regularly in the Bulls forum. Guys like Undisputed, KBlaze, Bulls97, methusla, Dengness, and myself [I'd like to think] among others are a far better representation of what Bulls fans on here are about.

Ahem.......

Him quoting Conan and saying that is a reputation of Bulls fan is like me saying silk and tony Montana represent the real heat fans on is board and how they think.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

if rose won mvp and won a championship this year, people would consider rose better than lebron.

i guess your opinion is the only one that matters. the guy that thinks brandon jennings = derrick rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    weird logic since bulls are contenders with a great team. not like rose is playing for orlando.
    bulls are not contenders without rose. We've seen that for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    "trollmaster"