Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default ESPN says Kobe Bryant is the 25th best player in the NBA. worse than Chris Bosh

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...rankings-21-25

if only he could be half the player christopher bosh is. i'd be a happy man

chris bosh averaged 16/6/1 last season

it would be amazing if kobe could top that

Default Re: ESPN says Kobe Bryant is the 25th best player in the NBA. worse than Chris Bosh

not htat i agree with that. but 16/6/1 as a 3rd/4th option isn't bad lol. ray allen i think took a lot of shots away from him when he came to miami. don't let the numbers be the only thing you look at. imaging kobe playing behind lebron and wade, he would probably do similar numbers, for his position.

that' being said kobe is still a top10 player in the league even tho people hate him.

College superstar

Default Re: ESPN says Kobe Bryant is the 25th best player in the NBA. worse than Chris Bosh

Bosh on his own team would be putting up 20/10 easily. He's one of the most underrated players in the league.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

ESPN has turned into nothing but a troll site, just trying to get clicks. I've given up on them.

There are plenty of other sites that give better sports information.

The ESPN rankings are ****ing retarded. They had Ricky Rubio in the top 50. They had him over players like Vucevic, Pekovic, Drummond, Asik, Gay, Parsons, Al Jefferson, David Lee, etc.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Bosh on his own team would be putting up 20/10 easily. He's one of the most underrated players in the league.
    Of course. I think he can even do better. Bosh was a franchise player and MVP candidate before Miami. Wade was finals MVP and franchise player himself. Heats are stacked.

Banned

It's what they predict for next season...

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Just for clarification, I was purely commenting on Bosh's ranking. Bosh at #24 is as bad as Kobe at #25.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...rankings-21-25

if only he could be half the player christopher bosh is. i'd be a happy man

chris bosh averaged 16/6/1 last season

it would be amazing if kobe could top that

yeah man STATsketball
    PPG=WINS
    **** DEFENSE AND TEAM PLAY

nbarank is for next year. Kobe will be 35 coming off an achilles injury. come on man

College superstar

Thought I would throw this out there:

Kobe Bryant 16-23' - .402
    CB3 16-23' -.494 (best in NBA by ANY player)

In a game where defenses increasingly try to push their opposition to shoot long 2s, a C has become the best mid range shooter in the NBA. He gets thumped because he is asked to play out of position for years at a time; But he is a major contributor and a uniquely talented player.

We'll see what Kobe comes back at. Considering the level of D he played last year... Well its going to be tough for him.

This is because kobe is an old guy coming back from a really bad injury. i would put him around 20th spot though. if he does come back even 90% then he will be in my top 10 but i would have to see it to believe it.
    I think he will come back 70-75% of what he was last season.

Bosh has grown tremendously as a defensive player in Miami.

Typical ESPN agenda driven bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    not htat i agree with that. but 16/6/1 as a 3rd/4th option isn't bad lol. ray allen i think took a lot of shots away from him when he came to miami. don't let the numbers be the only thing you look at. imaging kobe playing behind lebron and wade, he would probably do similar numbers, for his position.

that' being said kobe is still a top10 player in the league even tho people hate him.
    That's the thing about Kobe's injury. Nobody knows. He could literally be anywhere from top 10 to not mentioned at all.

They didn't want to make the same mistake last year putting D. Rose in top 10 and Bynum in top 20 when both those guys didn't even play. Don't see what the big deal is with ranking Kobe #25 after an achilles injury?