Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 10.13 Preseason Rockets vs Pacers, Taipei, Taiwan GT: 1:30AM EST NBATV

Default Re: 10.13 Preseason Rockets vs Pacers, Taipei, Taiwan GT: 1:30AM EST NBATV

Lin been working on that 3 ball.

howard having a hard time against hibbert..

And that last and-1 from Harden was a charge. I don't care if George was moving.

Howard is dumb. He cant really expect to bang and win against Hibbert. Hibbert is bigger and longer. His game around the basket is good but not that good. i feel like Dwight is getting frustrated because the rest of the Rockets are playign excellent and he wants to join in on the fun but the rest of the rockets are scoring within rhythm of the offense.

Paul George's shot is wet in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Howard is dumb. He cant really expect to bang and win against Hibbert. Hibbert is bigger and longer. His game around the basket is good but not that good. i feel like Dwight is getting frustrated because the rest of the Rockets are playign excellent and he wants to join in on the fun but the rest of the rockets are scoring within rhythm of the offense.
    i second this. howard is always forcing the issue, and he always fumbles the ball, and getting stripped. if howard just focus more on defense. rockets is/will play better.

I rule the local playground

Howard is definitely frustrated. Pretty good game though, quite a lot of intensity for a preseason game.

Dwight got 5 fouls. lets hope he fouls out. the Rox are scoring better without having to look for him

Former Bulls Fan.

Jeremy Lin is an underrated blocker. Overall underrated defender at the PG position.

I don't think you can run an offense through Howard. He isn't good enough to demand a double on the post, and doesn't have any range. The only other option is to have him set high picks over and over... but the defender never respects the pop and just falls back into the paint. I think the Rockets may struggle to find their half-court identity this season. They'll still be good in transition... but transition basketball isn't as effective come playoff time.

This is very intense for some reason. bodies hitting the floor. players diving for balls.

The best game in the preseason so far..

Hibbert is slow as molasses. He will struggle to score 15ppg this season

edit: hes never scored 15ppg in his career
    Last edited by DuMa; 10-13-2013 at 03:13 AM.

One thing hasn't changed and one thing will never change. Lance Stephenson even in preseason still believes he's superman.