Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!: Kendrick Perkins ARRESTED for punching a WOMAN!

Looks like the Thunder will struggle to make the playoffs......

Thunder just got better.

NBA rookie of the year

So Perkins can't hit an open jumper but can hit a woman in traffic

Perkins is a woman so how is this a big deal?

Banned

Bet he smiled afterwards too...

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Thunder just got better.

Thunder really need to give this Adams a decent run this year and play him lots of minutes. IMO he is more effective than Perkins already, but comes with the rookie mistakes..

I think Adams will turn out to be a very serviceable centre for the Thunder and a double double machine in a few years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Thunder really need to give this Adams a decent run this year and play him lots of minutes. IMO he is more effective than Perkins already, but comes with the rookie mistakes..

I think Adams will turn out to be a very serviceable centre for the Thunder and a double double machine in a few years.
    No question that they will give their young guys all the workload they need. It's the only way they can be successful without going hard on the free agent market.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    No question that they will give their young guys all the workload they need. It's the only way they can be successful without going hard on the free agent market.
    My gut is telling me to pick him up in some of my fantasy basketball teams...

I think this guy could be the under-the-radar guy who comes out and has a solid year. Hell, he only has to beat out Perkins for minutes. Why the hell do OKC persist with perkins? He is so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Haven't you been watching OKC recently? They let all their young talent rot in the D-League (Lamb, PJIII).

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

You took a screenshot instead of just posting the link?