Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Discussing the Bulls chances of beating the Heat in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    What is important about that? You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about
    Watch. He's gonna bring up that bs where Jordan said the way to beat Lebron is to make him go left.

I just watched the vid again. I can count more times when Butler did get help as opposed to not. He really did man up James on his own.

What is important about that? You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about
    Lol you clearly don't know a damn thing about basketball. Id bet your some fat outta shap nerd that doenst even watch the game but just the recap on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Watch. He's gonna bring up that bs where Jordan said the way to beat Lebron is to make him go left.
    Lol you're as dumb as the other kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Lol you clearly don't know a damn thing about basketball. Id bet your some fat outta shap nerd that doenst even watch the game but just the recap on ESPN.
    So tell me - what is good about forcing LeBron left when he is better at driving left while also having an option to take a jump shot while going left?

So tell me - what is good about forcing LeBron left when he is better at driving left while also having an option to take a jump shot while going left?
    Because James doesnt shoot off the dribble. Hes a set shooter. If he goes, hes going all the way more often than not. And hes not a efficient when going to his left.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Jesus Christ, you're delusional. Watch the footage again. They collapse anytime LeBron tried to drive. You Chicago fans aren't too smart. Than again, you're more likely to get shot in the face than get a high school education when living in that shit hole
    I guess you never got a high school education neither.

to all my bulls brethrens. dont take these lebron dick riders seriously, they are lebron stans not miami heat fans. they are deathly afraid of what might come. lets sit back and see what happens, i promise we will have the last laugh

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Only low IQ bball fans actually believe Butler shut down Lebron. Lebron was surrounded each time he got into the paint. Noah is the best defensive player on that team. It's no different than the Spurs with Duncan in the paint, packing the paint. Low IQ fans think everything is 1 on 1 and try to simplify things because it's what NBA jam told them. They get enamored by overrated perimeter scrubs like Brandon Jennings who play "sexy" while underappreciating the best defenders who are centers like Noah and Duncan.

Because James doesnt shoot off the dribble. Hes a set shooter. If he goes, hes going all the way more often than not. And hes not a efficient when going to his left.
    Too bad he is more efficient going left than right. Try again

LeBron..........Tendency In Isolation
    Drives left:................ 34%
    Drives right:............... 28%
    Jumper no drive:......... 38%

Points Per Play Based On Decision
    ............................Score Pct<<
    Drive left......1.14........ 60%
    Drive right....0.96.........48%
    Jumper no drive... 1.04...46%
    >>Pct of plays that result in points

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Only low IQ bball fans actually believe Butler shut down Lebron. Lebron was surrounded each time he got into the paint. Noah is the best defensive player on that team. It's no different than the Spurs with Duncan in the paint, packing the paint. Low IQ fans think everything is 1 on 1 and try to simplify things because it's what NBA jam told them. They get enamored by overrated perimeter scrubs like Brandon Jennings who play "sexy" while underappreciating the best defenders who are centers like Noah and Duncan.
    I posted the video. A large portion of it was James in the post and taking a couple jab steps and pulling up. I acknowledged that someone came over to help on some drives to the rim but fir the most part, it was all Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    I guess you never got a high school education neither.

Too bad he is more efficient going left than right. Try again

LeBron..........Tendency In Isolation
    Drives left:................ 34%
    Drives right:............... 28%
    Jumper no drive:......... 38%

Points Per Play Based On Decision
    ............................Score Pct<<
    Drive left......1.14........ 60%
    Drive right....0.96.........48%
    Jumper no drive... 1.04...46%
    >>Pct of plays that result in points
    Lol. Dumbass. All this shows is how often he goes left and right. Much of which is dictated by how the defender is playing him. Which is exactly what was shown in the video.

So if hes being forced left more often than right, would it not be safe to conclude hes probably going to score more going left?

Edit: I apologize for calling you a dumbass. You're just a fool

Lol. Dumbass. All this shows is how often he goes left and right. Much of which is dictated by how the defender is playing him. Which is exactly what was shown in the video.

So if hes being forced left more often than right, would it not be safe to conclude hes probably going to score more going left?

Edit: I apologize for calling you a dumbass. You're just a fool
    And Points per Play for driving both left and right is nothing for you I guess?
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 10-11-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Thats the difference between Bulls fans and posters such as you. We acknowledge that on occasions, Butler did have help. You guys feel as if when James was assigned to Rose, all the other Heat defenders took a seat in the stands and watched with the rest of the fans.