Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Discussing the Bulls chances of beating the Heat in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I honestly knew nothing would change.

You've been shown two plays of the two guys on an island with each other, and Lebron getting the better of him.

Show me which plays, what are you talking about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-TtcGaUXQY

Go on... there it is.

Play at 2:05. No help. Great D, and Rose still makes the shot.
    3:13, Rose has a whole side cleared out, no help for James, and doesn't drive.
    3:21 Lebron does a great job staying with him, and gets UD to hedge over, naturally. Same shit as the Butler video. But let me guess, its different?
    4:05, Rose using screens, Lebron recovers, steals the ball, while another defender is hedging preventing the screen and roll.
    5:13, where is the help, traps, etc that you talk about? Once again a clear out for Rose, and he goes to the hoop and gets a pretty generous call. Great D by Lebron again with no help.
    Last play, Lebron does a great job staying with Rose until Gibson I think sets the screen high. Naturally another defender will be there to help.

Literally every play involving the two... lol.
    Plus the two plays from game 4 on an island. Where is the help?

Where are the traps, help, etc? Stop bullshitting yourself. I know you're sitting there thinking, shit, I'm wrong, and you're too stubborn to admit it.

Lebron - elite man to man defender.
    I'm gonna be straight up honest here. He doesn't know that he's wrong. I don't think he even understands what traps or help D even is. He's heard of few trolls claim LeBron is a bad man defender, so he's just rolling with it. In his mind, anyone disagreeing must be nothing more than a delusional LeBron stan. Even though he doesn't understand the issue, the one that is negative against LeBron must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I honestly knew nothing would change.

You've been shown two plays of the two guys on an island with each other, and Lebron getting the better of him.

Show me which plays, what are you talking about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-TtcGaUXQY

Go on... there it is.

Play at 2:05. No help. Great D, and Rose still makes the shot.
    3:13, Rose has a whole side cleared out, no help for James, and doesn't drive.
    3:21 Lebron does a great job staying with him, and gets UD to hedge over, naturally. Same shit as the Butler video. But let me guess, its different?
    4:05, Rose using screens, Lebron recovers, steals the ball, while another defender is hedging preventing the screen and roll.
    5:13, where is the help, traps, etc that you talk about? Once again a clear out for Rose, and he goes to the hoop and gets a pretty generous call. Great D by Lebron again with no help.
    Last play, Lebron does a great job staying with Rose until Gibson I think sets the screen high. Naturally another defender will be there to help.

Literally every play involving the two... lol.
    Plus the two plays from game 4 on an island. Where is the help?

Where are the traps, help, etc? Stop bullshitting yourself. I know you're sitting there thinking, shit, I'm wrong, and you're too stubborn to admit it.

Lebron - elite man to man defender.
    I already used my limited data usage watching those other two vids (No shit). I am currently waiting for a new Telstra service to be installed with a big data plan, so I have to be careful ATM.

I am dying to address your points but I won't be able to watch it for myself.

Give me a week and I'll come back with a response to this. I guarantee that you are seeing things again You see what you want to see, we are both accusing each other of the same thing. I think I'm right and so do you?

I'm never going to convince you that Lebron's shit don't stink...

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I'm gonna be straight up honest here. He doesn't know that he's wrong. I don't think he even understands what traps or help D even is. He's heard of few trolls claim LeBron is a bad man defender, so he's just rolling with it. In his mind, anyone disagreeing must be nothing more than a delusional LeBron stan. Even though he doesn't understand the issue, the one that is negative against LeBron must be true.
    And you have conveniently come half way through our discussion with no other intention but join in against a Bulls fan and to troll me. Another quality poster, well done

By all means, go back to our earlier discussions on this, think it might even carry over from another thread where I clearly explained help D, man defense, weakside D, but I'm not going to go through all that again and it explain it again it is tiring...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    And you have conveniently come half way through our discussion with no other intention but join in against a Bulls fan and to troll me. Another quality poster, well done

By all means, go back to our earlier discussions on this, think it might even carry over from another thread where I clearly explained help D, man defense, weakside D, but I'm not going to go through all that again and it explain it again it is tiring...
    Well, what would you have me do? You're having video evidence presented to you and you're unable to see what is clearly in front of your face. What am I supposed to say to that? It's not other people who are saying they'll rebut your nonsense claims a week from now. You somehow think your nonsense warrants respectability.

You need to just admit that you were wrong or simply don't understand. There's no other out here. We're not all so stupid that you're going to convince us that what we're seeing on tape simply isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Well, what would you have me do? You're having video evidence presented to you and you're unable to see what is clearly in front of your face. What am I supposed to say to that? It's not other people who are saying they'll rebut your nonsense claims a week from now. You need to just admit that you were wrong or simply don't understand. There's no other out here. We're not all so stupid that you're going to convince us that what we're seeing on tape simply isn't happening.

So the people who refute my claim is you (top 5 trolls on ISH), Plowking(never has a bad word to say about Lebron), who else? Oh, Trollsmasher (another top 5 troll on ISH)

Well I cannot possibly disagree with those people can I?

I know of 4 people who agreed with me off the top of my head, NightProwler, Tpols, and DeSaba (big heat fan), Aj1987(another Heat fan) and can't remember who else. But of course you didn't bother to look at the whole discussion and made quick assumptions like you usually do...
    Last edited by poido123; 10-11-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

Beasley is a ****ing scrub. Oden is the guy opposing teams should be afraid of playing.
    Beasley can explode in a few games

Well this topic has been predictable.

So the people who refute my claim is you (top 5 trolls on ISH), Plowking(never has a bad word to say about Lebron), who else? Oh, Trollsmasher (another top 5 troll on ISH)

Well I cannot possibly disagree with those people can I?

I know of 4 people who agreed with me off the top of my head, NightProwler, Tpols, and DeSaba (big heat fan), Aj1987(another Heat fan) and can't remember who else. But of course you didn't bother to look at the whole discussion and made quick assumptions like you usually do...
    You're not disagreeing with people, you're disagreeing with video proof.

Banned

pedo123 you are embarassing yourself.

The Bulls guard LeBron with the entire team. First they put a good athlete like Jimmy Butler on him. But as soon as LeBron makes any sort of move to the basket the defense collapses. This is most obvious with Joakim Noah who makes sure he is shadowing LeBron behind Jimmy.

The Spurs did the exact same thing with Kawhi Leonard and Duncan.

Edit: And now I see your somehow trying to argue against LeBron when Rose shot 6.3% from the field when being primarily defended by him. You got the statistics, you got the footage. LeBron made him his boo and stole that MVP away from him just like Hakeem-Robinson in 95.
    Last edited by TonyMontana; 10-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana

The Bulls guard LeBron with the entire team. First they put a good athlete like Jimmy Butler on him. But as soon as LeBron makes any sort of move to the basket the defense collapses. This is most obvious with Joakim Noah who makes sure he is shadowing LeBron behind Jimmy.

Edit: And now I see your somehow trying to argue against LeBron when Rose shot 6.3% from the field when being primarily defended by him. You got the statistics, you got the footage. LeBron made him his boo and stole that MVP away from him just like Hakeem-Robinson in 95.

The Heat guarded Rose a lot like that too but ppl act like Lebron held him down solo like a one-on-one game, smh....and flashback to the regular season Rose gave Lebron buckets with ease.

Lebron played poorly in his first HUGE series versus the more experienced Spurs and he got better and learned from his mistakes. I expect Rose to do the same, well, I hope....

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana

Butler did a great job on James plain and simple. He fought over screens and picks, moved his feet, and most importantly, made James go left. Did he have help on some occasions? Sure. But id give 85% credit to Butler.

James on the other hand had plenty of help. Never really had to fight over any real picks, and just dared Rose to shoot.

While I still believe the Bulls need a second guy to help out Rose, I do feel the Bulls have a shot with the personnel they have. A player like Lamarcus Aldridge would just make it an all but guarantee.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Butler did a great job on James plain and simple. He fought over screens and picks, moved his feet, and most importantly, made James go left. Did he have help on some occasions? Sure. But id give 85% credit to Butler.

James on the other hand had plenty of help. Never really had to fight over any real picks, and just dared Rose to shoot.

While I still believe the Bulls need a second guy to help out Rose, I do feel the Bulls have a shot with the personnel they have. A player like Lamarcus Aldridge would just make it an all but guarantee.
    Jesus Christ, you're delusional. Watch the footage again. They collapse anytime LeBron tried to drive. You Chicago fans aren't too smart. Than again, you're more likely to get shot in the face than get a high school education when living in that shit hole

That's the opposite of what I saw.

You're so fustrating, it's unbearable right now...

Again, that video particularly the first 3 or so minutes shows the amount of high screen help and defense traps set by guys helping Lebron. The moment rose got inside 10 to 12 feet another guy was helping Bron cut his driving lane off or forcing him into bad areas, which proves my earlier point about the swarming help defense the Heat played and not the man defense you want to make up.

And to think we lost this game up 8 with 2 minutes to go and up 7 with just over 1 and a half minutes to go...

The idiot Heat fans who thought this was not a close series

All of the games were within 10 points around the last quarter except for Game 1 in which Bulls blew the Heat out,...
    These guys are idiots. There one play where Haslem is even motioning James to come back for a trap. Thats all they did the whole series. James is livin off those two plays where Rose missed in I believe game four.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Jesus Christ, you're delusional. Watch the footage again. They collapse anytime LeBron tried to drive. You Chicago fans aren't too smart. Than again, you're more likely to get shot in the face than get a high school education when living in that shit hole
    I watched both clips as well as both series. Butler shut James down. The only reason youd see another Bulls defender is because his man was comming over to set a pick on Butler to free James.

And granted, when James did get to the basket he (Butler) had help. But thats the game. Butler's job is to make James go left, and contest his jumpshot. He did an admirable job.

Heres the vid.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...8PoGoh-gojsqew

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls

What is important about that? You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about