Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Discussing the Bulls chances of beating the Heat in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Absolutely.

But what myself and Plowking are arguing here is the concept of what is man defense, how Butler played Lebron, and how Lebron played Rose in 2011.

I tryed to make a point about Butler's man defense on Lebron is a better representation than the myth Heat fans throw around alot about how Lebron shut rose down with man defense when it wasn't.
    And the 4th quarter video of game 5 in 2011 proves you wrong already.

Less help, less rotations and more open courts for Rose, yet Lebron still managed to keep him quiet.

Myth debunked yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    We have a puncher's chance....I really think we are one scorer away.
    We have are still a player away. Otherwise we'd have to hope we play lights on on both ends for seven games, and Miami is off their game. If we had a Jamal Crawford, or someone else who can create or score off the bounce, we could beat Miami.

Good college starter

There were plenty of times where Lebron was defending Rose man-to-man and forced him to take a jumpshot. E.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcZbKvVknI

Go to 2:45

Another play I vividly remember was at the end of game 4 where Lebron forced Rose into taking a jump-shot which airballed.

http://youtu.be/2PUMoAZ8TPs?t=14m4s

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    I think he means only himself
    I would talk to you if you provided some discussion instead of just trolling all the time...

It's in the other thread, go have a look for yourself.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Chicago has a way better team.

Miami has LeBron.

I got Miami in 5 again for the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    There were plenty of times where Lebron was defending Rose man-to-man and forced him to take a jumpshot. E.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcZbKvVknI

Go to 2:45

Another play I vividly remember was at the end of game 4 where Lebron forced Rose into taking a jump-shot which airballed.

http://youtu.be/2PUMoAZ8TPs?t=14m4s

Great post. 2 plays on an absolute island, and he throws up two misses.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    And the 4th quarter video of game 5 in 2011 proves you wrong already.

Less help, less rotations and more open courts for Rose, yet Lebron still managed to keep him quiet.

Myth debunked yet?
    That's the opposite of what I saw.

You're so fustrating, it's unbearable right now...

Again, that video particularly the first 3 or so minutes shows the amount of high screen help and defense traps set by guys helping Lebron. The moment rose got inside 10 to 12 feet another guy was helping Bron cut his driving lane off or forcing him into bad areas, which proves my earlier point about the swarming help defense the Heat played and not the man defense you want to make up.

And to think we lost this game up 8 with 2 minutes to go and up 7 with just over 1 and a half minutes to go...

The idiot Heat fans who thought this was not a close series

All of the games were within 10 points around the last quarter except for Game 1 in which Bulls blew the Heat out,...
    Last edited by poido123; 10-11-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Beasley better than Butler

I would talk to you if you provided some discussion instead of just trolling all the time...
    It's in the other t providing something, as plowking is ethering you just enough. You are currently creating two separate myths (although one has probably been created long time ago) in that delusional head of yours. I'm just having a good fun

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Beasley better than Butler

Beasley is a ****ing scrub. Oden is the guy opposing teams should be afraid of playing.

[QUOTE=Trollsmasher]

It's in the other t providing something, as plowking is ethering you just enough. You are currently creating two separate myths (although one has probably been created long time ago) in that delusional head of yours. I'm just having a good fun

Make yourself relevant and provide a lick of knowledge, try and engage people with something interesting and engaging...

You are no better than an old washed up car saleman trying to flog off his last car...Glue factory you go old man

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

Beasley is a ****ing scrub. Oden is the guy opposing teams should be afraid of playing.
    Agree.

Oden really throws a spanner in the works if he's providing an impact.

Fingers crossed that he doesn't.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Wow tonymontana you never cease to amaze me

That's the opposite of what I saw.

You're so fustrating, it's unbearable right now...

Again, that video particularly the first 3 or so minutes shows the amount of high screen help and defense traps set by guys helping Lebron. The moment rose got inside 10 to 12 feet another guy was helping Bron cut his driving lane off or forcing him into bad areas, which proves my earlier point about the swarming help defense the Heat played and not the man defense you want to make up.

And to think we lost this game up 8 with 2 minutes to go and up 7 with just over 1 and a half minutes to go...

The idiot Heat fans who thought this was not a close series

All of the games were within 10 points around the last quarter except for Game 1 in which Bulls blew the Heat out,...

I honestly knew nothing would change.

You've been shown two plays of the two guys on an island with each other, and Lebron getting the better of him.

Show me which plays, what are you talking about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-TtcGaUXQY

Go on... there it is.

Play at 2:05. No help. Great D, and Rose still makes the shot.
    3:13, Rose has a whole side cleared out, no help for James, and doesn't drive.
    3:21 Lebron does a great job staying with him, and gets UD to hedge over, naturally. Same shit as the Butler video. But let me guess, its different?
    4:05, Rose using screens, Lebron recovers, steals the ball, while another defender is hedging preventing the screen and roll.
    5:13, where is the help, traps, etc that you talk about? Once again a clear out for Rose, and he goes to the hoop and gets a pretty generous call. Great D by Lebron again with no help.
    Last play, Lebron does a great job staying with Rose until Gibson I think sets the screen high. Naturally another defender will be there to help.

Literally every play involving the two... lol.
    Plus the two plays from game 4 on an island. Where is the help?

Where are the traps, help, etc? Stop bullshitting yourself. I know you're sitting there thinking, shit, I'm wrong, and you're too stubborn to admit it.

Lebron - elite man to man defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    I think the Bulls need a bonfide 2nd scorer to beat the Heat.

I'd be really curious to see If they could Lamarcus Aldridge on that Team without giving up too much.
    This exactly. All championship teams need another player that will alleviate some of the pressure the teams best scorer takes. Or sometimes, on those nights when the best scorer doesn't have it, then another guy can step in.

The Bulls dont have that type of player. We can't give the ball to Deng and have him take the game over on offense