Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Default Re: So the Spurs lose Gary Neal? Yeah, this offseason has been terrible for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Belinelli is one of the biggest cancers there is. Yeah, good luck with such a cancer as him, and such a hugely overrated coach, mixing in with total has beens like Manu.
    Belinelli is a cancer now? he's a nice guy that works hard, isn't afraid of taking the last shot and his contract is a steal.
    And his defense has gotten better year after year, you can ask bulls fans.

Spanioulis is making at least the double of Beli's money and he's way worse than him.

Beli still playing good minutes in NBA while that greek ugly scrub had to leave after one season averaging 2.7 ppg.

Last year Belinelli averaged 9.6 ppg with fg% 0.395 3pt %.357 ft %.839 2.0 APG and 1,9 RPG and during POs his number went up quite a bit along with his efficiency while playing in a way superior league and 5 minutes less.

Last year Spanoulis averaged in the really weak greek league 15,8 ppg fg
    % 0.397 3pt %0.321 ft % 0.782 5.5 APG and 2,2 RPG while playing 5 Minutes per game more than Beli.

It's pretty obvious that if you switched the players in those teams, Beli would average at least 20 ppg with a good efficiency (Spanoulis efficiency is 0,397 and 0,32 in the greek league wtf) while Spanoulis would average 2.7 PPG like his previous oversea adventure.

Default Re: So the Spurs lose Gary Neal? Yeah, this offseason has been terrible for them.

Gary Neal was the definition of a replaceable player anyway. The Spurs are great at making the Gary Neals of this world look good because their offense gets them tons of shot opportunities. The players on that team with rare skillsets are Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, and Diaw... spot up shooters are everywhere in the league.

Who cares? He's one of the Euroleague scrubs anyway according to that ****** poster.

Facts Are Misleading

Neal wasn't just a spot up shooter, he could do some really nice things off the dribble for himself.

Belinelli should be an upgrade though.

This thread just reminded me that the Spurs have always had THE dumbest fan base of any NBA team. I had forgotten that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This thread just reminded me that the Spurs have always had THE dumbest fan base of any NBA team. I had forgotten that.

Good job buddy.

Remind me again, what scrub was the MVP of the ACB in 2010?

Now lets all kick back and watch Giannis Adetokuombo fail in the NBA.