Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: *The Wall Of Shame List*

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    Here is my list
    6. The guys in their 20s that make those Wilt/Bill Russell threads. These guys think their basketball experts for their psychopathic obsession with players that were playing 20-30 years before they were born. In reality they know very little about basketball and have little experience playing the game so they can't tell that the skill set of 60s players is ancient and outdated.
    Then again, they bring a lot better arguments to the table than the endless trolling/stanning Lebron and Kobe that you guys do.

Odd that someone like OP would make such a thread. Oh wait, this is the 'wall of shame' list, not the 'whiny f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]g[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ot wait till we get Rose back Bulls homer' list.

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    A jynx?

Just how you loved Rose, and that Chalmers or Bibby can't stop him??

You guys are something else. I get called a paedophile, but when it comes to real basketball talk, none of these clowns have a fcking clue.
    You're thinking of tazb bud. Ive repped team lebron since he came in the league.

I say Lebron stans who think Lebron is in Tha top 3 or thinks Lebron is Tha greatest, and Lil bro nets stans who think they automatically better than big bro knicks all of a sudden by acquiring three old washed up stars who we defeated in Tha playoffs last year . Ridiculous
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 07-27-2013 at 08:17 PM.