Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: The Wolverine is getting decent reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Don't you know negging people is like guerrilla warfare? It's not open field combat, brah.

i said idc stupidass....it just annoys me when people can't give a argument to defend themselves.

neg me all u want fgts, i've always had tons of them. pretty obvious by now i don't care about negs...hell i'm surprised i still keep getting put back to green

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i don't have a problem with someone neg'ing me at all, i just wish u fgts would give some explanations or reasons to defend your claims against my criticisms, which i think are very valid.

i've never seen Wolverine this weak, altho his regeneration was ridiculous and made up for it i guess but still the wolverine i knew could dodge stuff, jump real high and killed people jumping on thier shoulders and stuff. this version was like a noob Wolverine.
    He can't do any of that stuff.

He's like what a perfect human would be. He's like a perfect athlete, he just have the advantage of his adamantium and his regenerative powers.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    He can't do any of that stuff.

He's like what a perfect human would be. He's like a perfect athlete, he just have the advantage of his adamantium and his regenerative powers.

well in the comics he could...his go to move was the shoulder jumping down stabs... and Wolverine was a much better fighter in the Xmen movies than in this one. this one he was really weak other than his regernative abilities.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Did you even watch the movie? His healing ability was barely working for the bulk of it.

yeah i did...i'm talking about near the end where he took sword stabs like crazy and it was almost on purpose where he was getting completely owned. i know they had that thing in his heart or whatever too but after that...

well in the comics he could...his go to move was the shoulder jumping down stabs... and Wolverine was a much better fighter in the Xmen movies than in this one. this one he was really weak other than his regernative abilities.
    He was battling a lot of people at the same time. What more do you want

Banned

can't handle you're so helpless against me other than gay negs

weak mf'er
    Enjoy the two red bars I gave you. [COLOR="White"]You filthy son of a b*tch. [/COLOR]

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    He was battling a lot of people at the same time. What more do you want

okay how about hide in a building or take people out there instead of running thru the middle while every archer gets a open shot, and you're just going straight for the girl? i know they tried to make it some sacrificial moment on his part but damn that was dumb....

and really he should have stuck his claws in walls and climbed a building or something even if he can't jump like comic wolverine.

i don't know, i had a lot of problems with the wolverine in this one.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Enjoy the two red bars I gave you. [COLOR="White"]You filthy son of a b*tch. [/COLOR]

lol this mf'er trips so hard on rep....oooch, ouch, please oh noes not a neg!!!

okay how about hide in a building or take people out there instead of running thru the middle while every archer gets a open shot, and you're just going straight for the girl? i know they tried to make it some sacrificial moment on his part but damn that was dumb....

and really he should have stuck his claws in walls and climbed a building or something even if he can't jump like comic wolverine.

i don't know, i had a lot of problems with the wolverine in this one.
    Wolverine is not smart at all so he doesn't think tactically.

But I know what you're saying, he was acting like a wild moron.