Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Biogenesis saying there are some NBA players using PEDs

What needs to be explained is what drugs are illegal. Why they are illegal. The idea is people throw around "cheater" on players even without any evidence. Guilty until proven innocent and if innocent I still feel you are guilty is how some fans operate sadly.

Anyway my point is these drugs that are banned need to be explained. Because some guys get busted for using drugs that dont make their performance better rather allows them to recover from injury faster. A player who takes a banned substance that does that is the same as a player who takes drugs that actually helps them perform?

All we hear is a guy tested positive but nothing of the drug is revealed so we can understand what it is, why it was taken and how it helps a player enough to be considered "cheating". Honestly I dont fault athletes for taking stuff that allows them to recover from injuries faster, to help subside pain from an injury they have etc etc.

But still I dont have much knowledge of whats illegal, why and the true effects. Educating fans on drugs needs to be addressed. The way stuff is put out there you think these were labs where guys take a green and blue pill on some Bourne shyt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Biogenesis saying there are some NBA players using PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    MWP returned from a knee injury that was supposed to take 6-8 weeks in 10 days. Kobe is apparently returning first game back from an injury that's supposed to take 10-12 months. If he returns first game that would be only 6 months, minimum 4 months early. If that aint suspicious, I don't know what is.
    How is that "cheating"? Whats suspicious about it? These guys get paid multi million dollar deals. Fans like you bash them for being overpaid, making too much, should take a paycut as you play mega millions in hope you one day can strike it rich. Yet guys are rushing back from injury faster than expected and people are alarmed? Maybe he should sit out the entire season like Bynum. Wait then you'd be bashing him like you did Derrick Rose who took this path.

You fans cant have it every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

Post a photo of you as a teenager. Then as a grown ass man.

He's a pro athlete. They have state of the art facilities, doctors, physicians, trainers some even personal. Own chefs. Yeah its hard to fathom anyone as a broke teenager getting bigger as they grow and are exposed to such things.

Orlando had two players already busted (Turkoglu and R.Lewis.) I wouldn't be surprised if more players who either live or play in Florida are involved.

I'm looking at you South Beach.

People are dying for it to be LeBron and Wade. I swear the Heat really get people's jimmies rustled on here 24/7. God forbid they can't just be good players who work hard.

I personally don't care if anyone takes something that makes them heal from injury faster.

Saw a basketball once

Who gives a s? The whole country takes every pill there is, but when athletes take juice to stay healthy(82games/season with 40min mpg or whatever) + entertaining(everyone expects them to get bigger faster stronger with each season) all of a sudden he's a bad person? get real

Dunking on everybody in the park alexd's Avatar

every athlete uses PEDs.you have to be naive to believe otherwise.you can say from a morally point of you that is cheating and stupid cause is bad for you health.But most of NBA players were really poor growing up and if u told them take them and u secure your life and your family for life they would do it without hesitation.I would do it too.But to be the best you can t count on PEDs alone.you have to practice and have put hours and hours on the gym.Its not like some use better drugs than others.They all use the same more or less buts it s their DNA,their genes and their effort that set them apart
    And many people say that if they use PEDs they would be caught at the olympics .First of all USA is playing in the Olympics with the condition that they ll use their own labs doctors for tests etc so its the same thing
    And you ll never hear about a superstar that uses PDEs cause its bad advertisement for the league.And those who are caught messed up.Everyone knows more or less when they ll be tested so they stop them and then re use them

It's absolutely amazing that anyone could be so naive and dumb to think NBA players don't use PEDs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexd
    every athlete uses PEDs.you have to be naive to believe otherwise.
    people that say this crap, are in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    The Olympics did a great job with Lance Armstrong.
    And Carl Lewis. And the current crop of Jamaican sprinters. No way they're clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

This is why you're such a huge dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong

Well, at least we know Carmelo's puggy ass isn't abusing.

But in all seriousness if Olympics would have caught star players by now from juicing. They don't **** around with that shit and David Stern can't protect them.
    Where do people come up with this myth?

The Olympics itself says it CANNOT test for any designer PEDs. It does NOT test for designer PEDs.

Banned

I have already broke news on this. You guys are one week late. The mods thought to delete my thread.